• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new nvidia video card crash drivers

Lukas

I would just like to point out that it seems that the newly released Nvidia card drivers released on June 3 cause the graphics card to fail and its crash specifically happened to me now with the GTX 660, I returned to the drivers from May 18 and everything seems fine if this happens to someone I recommend to do the same and wait for the upcoming release bad release is marked with the number 466.63 these drivers cause flickering and white color of the monitor subsequent computer crash

A new version was released on June 10, it looks like everything is working without a problem now and everything is working properly :)

Back