• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New NF initialization error

sycor

Tried Godzilla 1998 and got an initialization error. So I tried closing out As and then logged out and logged back in to Netfilx. Still got the error.

Edit: and I say new because I had an initialization error yesterday that logging out and back in fixed. This time that didn't work.

Attachments

• Godzilla.astlog
    145.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Still happening. This time with Gremlins and I love you man. Logging out and back in didn't help. I'll just give up NF for now.

Attachments

• Gremlins.astlog
    101.5 KB · Views: 0
  • I Love You, Man.astlog
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
Still happening. This time with Gremlins and I love you man. Logging out and back in didn't help. I'll just give up NF for now.

AS servers are down / offline - multiple issues in AS+ and AnyDVD (etc)

Good to know. That explains today. But not the other day.

@RedFox 1 Problem still persists. Tried logging out and back in. Here are the most recent logs. Not sure if DRM issue or something else since it doesn't say anything about encryption in the error.

Attachments

• Godzilla.astlog
    181.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Gremlins.astlog
    144.1 KB · Views: 1
  • I Love You, Man.astlog
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Road Trip.astlog
    246.9 KB · Views: 0
Let me fast-track your log files to see what the issue is. Thank you for providing them.

Tried Godzilla 1998 and got an initialization error. So I tried closing out As and then logged out and logged back in to Netfilx. Still got the error.

Edit: and I say new because I had an initialization error yesterday that logging out and back in fixed. This time that didn't work.
I had no issues with Godzilla 1998 ( hope its the same one, there are so many Godzilla movies Let me try a few others. on NF LOLGodzilla done.png Godzilla 1998.png

Yep Godzilla 1998. Wonder why it keeps failing for me. :(

Well, I just tried Godzilla again.... and it worked. *facepalm*

Back