New Nero showtime ... but Anydvd HD causes it to crash!

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Jont, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Jont

Jont Member

The new version of showtime 3.10 fixes the aacs problem with xbox 360 drives... But, playing back Matrix revolutions (in 3.9 or 3.10) if I have anydvd hd enabled nero showtime crashes with a c++ runtime error as soon as the film starts. However with anydvd hd running, but disabled, the film plays fine.

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Although it looks like a problem of AnyDVD... it is not. Time to ask Nero support for assistance. At least make them aware of the problem. Good luck.

3. roog

roog Well-Known Member

The same problem occurs for me playing Matrix Revolutions from a hard drive. I get the c++ error with AnyDVD HD enabled or disabled so it must be a Showtime problem.

4. Jont

Jont Member

Matrix Revolutions works fine for me now using the latest (3.10) version of showtime as long as AnyDvd is disabled.

However, I previously had 3.9 installed and I had to user Nero's clean tool to remove it completely, then I ran Neros registry checker which did summat to anydvd (cause after the reg cleaner anydvd said I had no dvd drives). So then I installed the 3.10 full release and reinstalled Anydvd. I have watched revolutions twice in nero showtime with was is effectively a clean install of 3.10.