• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Keys

grumpg

Hi...I just repurchased a lifetime membership of AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD mobile and CloneCD.
I saved the keys to my desktop.
I uninstalled the old slysoft program.
But when I double click on the anydvd key icon... it won't upload.
Not sure whats going on!
What do I need to do to get these programs set up?
Sorry... I'm a rookie when it comes to my computer.

Hi...I just repurchased a lifetime membership of AnyDVD HD, CloneDVD mobile and CloneCD.
I saved the keys to my desktop.
I uninstalled the old slysoft program.
But when I double click on the anydvd key icon... it won't upload.
Not sure whats going on!
What do I need to do to get these programs set up?
Sorry... I'm a rookie when it comes to my computer.
You must download the programs first from the Download page (see top of forum). After the programs are installed, then you double-click the keys.

you say you uninstalled and then tried to apply the new one. Did you install version 8 somewhere in between? Without an anydvd installation windows doesn't know what to do with the files. Also are you sure you're applying the correct keys?

Anydvd license filename should look like "AnyDVDHD_KEY_<order number>.AnyDVDHD" eg: "AnyDVDHD_KEY_A4K-1JL.AnyDVDHD"

so I need to go download the trail version again?
Yes my filename looks similar

the trial is the same as the full version :) The only difference is the registration key. If you request one from within the trial, you get a 21d trial key. Once you've purchased (like in your case) you simply double click the license key and reboot. You simply mistakenly assumed the file you were e-mailed was a registered setup file. It's not, it's only the registration file.

All you need to do is download the new v8 software, apply your new license key and reboot :) Then you're good to go.

Yes...I thought it was a set up file.
But when I went and downloaded the new software... it asked if I wanted to allow slysoft not redfox .... to make changes to my computer. That's why I was somewhat confused.
I think I have everything going now!
Thanks Ch3vr0n

you probably confused the INSTALLATION folder with company :) IF you updated from any version up to 7695 the software gets installed into slysoft. If you UNINSTALL first, it'll change the installation path to redfox :) Doesn't affect functionality of the software in any way :)

Anyway, welcome to the club!

Back