• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New idea to defend ourselves from attacks

vhbaske7

Ok, let us play fair, if we want to fight the powers that does not allow us to make our own copies of the movies, let us try to purchase our movies from eBay, in that way they will lose money, because second hand movies does not help the industry. We can even try to establish a day for "not purchasing movies direct from sellers that harms us. I don't know if this is possible, it is just an idea, I think it is good...

General chat is up top, this section is for disc related problems.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I don't want the movie industry to be my enemy. I want them to realize I'm not their enemy. I love movies. I spend a few hundred a week on movies and TV shows. My collection probably spans ~5,000 discs. I rip them for my convenience. They definitely aren't losing money because of me.

Back