• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New forum software Xenforo

click the avatar and you'll get even more than just the post count o_O

true but old one had it permanently visible, this one doesn't. I like seeing it go up :D

Reactions: Tom
Is it possible to activate all the smilies, as only 12 are showing.
The page info in Firefox shows a sprite containing 35:

xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

lolz

oh and something else that might be handy. I can't say 100% sure that vbulletin had it, but think it did. The option to "jump" straight into a different forum section when viewing a topic / forum section. (like phpbb can), usually located at the bottom.

When you request desktop on cell the message looks the same for both. Total reads on every thread is no longer showing like on the old message board format.

Never mind options at bottom of forum for sorting but cannot get total reads for a topic show up. Maybe someone can help me find how to set this? Total replies shows on each thread.

If Santa is still listening -
After playing a while with the Flat Black Style my only wish is having a lighter color than dark red for links and URL's.
Dark Red on dark grey doesn't have the catch the eye contrast a link/url deserved.

Thanks

I'm not on the Naughty list I swear.

Oh, this is not a big secret. A lookup on forum.slysoft.com gives you the IP 144.76.238.154, which is hosted somewhere in Germany. Server is running on latest Debian with nginx and MariaDB, SSL (https) default. Partitions are encrypted, it needs two admins with key and password to mount the partitions.
Thanks for that reply. It sounds like the security required to launch a nuclear ICBM :).

Is the forum server IPV6 compatible or does it still only work with IPV4?

If Santa is still listening -
After playing a while with the Flat Black Style my only wish is having a lighter color than dark red for links and URL's.
Dark Red on dark grey doesn't have the catch the eye contrast a link/url deserved.

Thanks

I'm not on the Naughty list I swear.

URLs in posts and avatar name have a brighter red now. Better?

Thanks for that reply. It sounds like the security required to launch a nuclear ICBM :).

Is the forum server IPV6 compatible or does it still only work with IPV4?

Yep, fully IPv6 now.

On the default template, member status could be a bit more clear "eg: Slysoft Team Member", the greyish isn't very easy to read (same color as who posted, and date + post number under a post)

Color tests/options - How do you set the values, (R,G,B, HEX?)

SlySoft Contrast A.jpg

By switching between regular and flat black - I also noticed the links in dark black are not underlined.

Use these two tools to experiment - very simple to use.
Choose your color: http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwizard.asp
Test your color: http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorcontrast.asp

Color selection tool:
Color Wizard.jpg

And make sure you pass Large and Small text:

Here I tried to copy the current site color: Not passed
Testing tool:
SlySoft Contrast Fail.jpg

An example that passes the test! Prize Winner!
SlySoft Contrast Passed.jpg

And of course many thanks Tom for your time and patience! :)

Last edited:
hmm - I thought I was helping with the above suggestion. Oh well.

Meanwhile I went to Xenforo doc to see how color selection works. The Color picker tool seams relatively simple to use.

hmm - I thought I was helping with the above suggestion. Oh well.

Meanwhile I went to Xenforo doc to see how color selection works. The Color picker tool seams relatively simple to use.

Playing around with color picker is not enough - that's where the work starts. Changing one color changes the color of 10-20 items - some are getting more readable and some are getting worse.

The Flat Awesome Dark style got installed just on your request and as long as just a few members (currently 6) are using it, tweaking colors back and forth doesn't really make sense... :(

The Flat Awesome Dark style got installed just on your request and as long as just a few members (currently 6) are using it, tweaking colors back and forth doesn't really make sense... :(

And I thank again you for this. I also bet most users don't even know they can change style.
That flat black as it is works - any improvements to it is no more than "nice to have".

Plus, I have been using AnyDVD for years and because the product is rock solid. I didn't have much reasons to hang in this forum.
With the recent CloneBD addition - well, let say it provides a lot of opportunity to come back :p Hopefully theses reasons will fade out over times.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I find that my ID/PW is not being remembered in Tapatalk from time to time. Never a problem before the migration.

If anyone can recommend an alternative forum reader to Tapatalk that's less intrusive, please let me know.

Hm? Ch3vron is a Tapatalk power user and never had any problems. Did you try to open the forum in a browser on your smartphone? Should be responsive and no more need for Tapatalk.

Can't say I have this problem, works just fine here. However, have you linked your forum login to a tapatalkID? If not, that might be it. They did change some things around a while ago with respect try logins. Login works just fine here.

As far as alternatives to, no clue

@Tom: that's a zero in my name :p not an oh ( o ).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back