• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New forum software Xenforo

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
Hi,

you might have noticed our switch from vBulletin to Xenforo.
Please post here if you miss something or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
Tom

Hi,

you might have noticed our switch from vBulletin to Xenforo.
Please post here if you miss something or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
Tom

I've got one. Different template. This one is a bit too "white". Makes it hard to distinguish between different posts. But YAY AVATARS

Yea, I didn't realize there wasn't a theme selection. I have to agree.

Text under Avatar's is more readable y, but still too white. Esp if you start looking at sig's. Needs more color, and if possible at all a slight color change between different replies. Like with the old one

The current white scheme is very painful.

Otherwise the new look is nice, even though all my bookmarks for the forums are now digital dust.

The current white scheme is very painful.

Otherwise the new look is nice, even though all my bookmarks for the forums are now digital dust.
Hm? All old urls should be redirected. What link doesn't work?

That should be pretty obvious "Dark Style" is the winner.

Couple Tweaks:

- i'd change from it is the color of (visited) url's to something more clear distinguishable from bg.
- Another tweak would be a more clear "report post" button, can't find the "quote" button (but looks to be replaced by the "reply" on a post

Still finding it too bright. I tend to work on a laptop and in low light even the 'dark' style is very glaring

Perhaps but it's definitely a lot better than full white before.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back