• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New feature requested for clonedvd

pseudo555

Moderator (fr)
Hi everyone, this is the translation of this post

I noticed when I use a copy with some audio streams and/or subtitles removed, PowerDVD (or TotalMediaTheater) still leave removed audio streams and/or subtitles in sub-menus audio and subtitles (not selectable but still there).

Could this be corrected, ie could the removed things removed from these menus ?

subs

I think you will find that the subs your talking about are hard posted they cannot be turned off, if your subs were put in by you not deleteting them when you copied the dvd then they can be turned off.

Hi everyone, this is the translation of this post

This is by design and a *good thing(tm)*, at least if you copy with menus. Imagine you enter the audio setup of a title, select a non existing stream and try to play it. A player could crash, if the stream isn't present at all.

Back