• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Feature -- Key File Location (Question)

Art Masson

Hi James...the release notes for the latest beta versions of AnyDVD (example 8.2.1.6) include a new feature which says: "The key file location can be changed in AnyDVD settings". I don't see this control in the settings tab (see attached). Maybe I'm just blind!

Can you explain the purpose of this a bit more and advise where the control is in the UI ? Does this refer to the location of my AnyDVD license key?

Attachments

• anydvd settings.JPG
    anydvd settings.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 11
You only read half of that info. It's related to the key file used to decrypt uhd discs with uhd-friendly drives. Has absolutely nothing to do with your license key in any way. That's why it's located in the UHD section too ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You only read half of that info. It's related to the key file used to decrypt uhd discs with uhd-friendly drives. Has absolutely nothing to do with your license key in any way. That's why it's located in the UHD section too ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Oh...sorry. I didn't read that line in James' release note as a continuation of the previous line. Now understand.

Back