• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New error msg on amzn.

Patience please. Anystream connects to the redfox servers to verify your license (so it can deduct a token from your bucket) prior to connecting to the provider servers for stream download. Seeing as the providers themselves are still working, there's likely some kind of license authentication problem (or maintenance) going on. Things will get resolved soon enough.

Sorry, just meant with AS lic issue, all folks using AS (I don't know how many, meant as a joke) have caused a drop in streaming from those service providers...
Lol ahh gotcha, yeah, everyone is about to come here and post lol.

Patience please. Anystream connects to the redfox servers to verify your license (so it can deduct a token from your bucket) prior to connecting to the provider servers for stream download. Seeing as the providers themselves are still working, there's likely some kind of license authentication problem (or maintenance) going on. Things will get resolved soon enough.

Sorry, I wasn't complaining, just making light of the situation, that's all :)

All three services are doing basically the same thing. I exited AS and restarted it. Same issue all three services. I rebooted machines restarted AS, same issue all three services. I only download at 1x and I download like I am binging but have to go somewhere else a lot. I did get the +1-1 in the NF download about 20 minutes before this started happening. I started getting these DRM errors after the last download of each service so within 30 minutes of each other and the downloads all finished correctly with good content. Seems a bit strange that all three did this at the same time.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210420215454.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 0
Seems a bit strange that all three did this at the same time.

Not if you consider it's a Redfox server side issue. I'm sure they are working on correcting it and will hopefully have everything sorted out soon.

Having same issue. Attached dump file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420232311.astdmp
    920.8 KB · Views: 0
Back