• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New DVD backups no longer working in old drive?

medway

Has something been changed in the settings or when backing up dvds as the last few ones i have done are no longer reading in the drive ive used for years, either saying its a blank disc or corrupt??

They only work on the pc im using to back them up on from clonedvd and anydvd
:(

no drive is fine works on everything else just any new backs up from here

Has something been changed in the settings or when backing up dvds as the last few ones i have done are no longer reading in the drive ive used for years, either saying its a blank disc or corrupt??

They only work on the pc im using to back them up on from clonedvd and anydvd
:(
The laser of your drive might be dying. The laser power for reading is set to 1/10th of what it needs to read discs. Try another burning program but I'm quite sure that's the case. Also, you can try a cleaning CD disc as the lens might be polluted.

Back