• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New - Different extensions for apple

barryware

All the versions up to version 1.7.0.0, when processing for ipod video output, the file would have an mp4 extension which would allow it to be played in itunes, on an ipod device, xbox, and quicktime.

The new version 1.7.0.0 outputs the same selection to m4v files. Is it possible to have it output to the previous mp4 files?

All the versions up to version 1.7.0.0, when processing for ipod video output, the file would have an mp4 extension which would allow it to be played in itunes, on an ipod device, xbox, and quicktime.

The new version 1.7.0.0 outputs the same selection to m4v files. Is it possible to have it output to the previous mp4 files?
Just change the file extension of the output file to .mp4 - they have been using .m4v for better compatability with Apple and iTunes for the last several betas. It (.m4v) works with the latest iTunes (9.1).

Nope... I can define the file name as well as the extension (mp4), in this case. As soon as I hit proceed or continue, it reverts back to .m4v

Nope... I can define the file name as well as the extension (mp4), in this case. As soon as I hit proceed or continue, it reverts back to .m4v
I mean change the file extension after the file is created by CDM (using Windows Explorer).

Back