• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Copy Protection on Adult DVD title

Your filters look fine. I would wait to see whether James replies.

Ok, then I guess I will wait for James. Who is he exactly?

-Sean

Ok, then I guess I will wait for James. Who is he exactly?

He is the developer of Anydvd. I don't work for Slysoft, and I don't pretend to be an .ifo expert. He is.
If you want to ensure you receive a reply, you should email the .ifos to slysoft using the instructions I posted previously (and include a link to this thread).

webslinger-

Attached are the Original IFO files from the DVD.

-Sean

Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately I don't see anything suspicious (as does AnyDVD, that's why it says "DVD structure appears to be correct" and "Structural copy protection not found").
Unfortunately you didn't post the error message you got from CloneDVD, or I've missed it. Can you post it here? Click on Details in the error dialog and you can cut & paste the message here.

James / WebSlinger -

Attached are a few screenshots of the error message I recieved.

I have been using AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 for years now and have successfully burned hundreds of movies. Since I have been having such a problem with this disc, I just downloaded and tried "DVD Fab Platinum" for the first time and it was able to copy and burn the movie without problems.

I just can't understand this. I hope the screenshots help you out. The last three pics are of the "long" error report that I can not seem to copy and paste, so it would take a LOT of screen shots to show the entire report. I hope you dont need the whole thing.

-Sean

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture5.jpg
    Picture5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
Unfortunately, from the Anydvd side of things, there's absolutely no issue, which would be easier to figure out other than why Clonedvd is crashing on your system.

I didn't see an issue with the .ifos and neither did James. It seems to me that the disc is completely unprotected. Anydvd is saying the disc is unprotected. I have no reason to believe otherwise. In fact, based on this information, you don't even need Anydvd running in the background. Absolutely anything can back that disc up. For some reason Clonedvd is unstable on your system(s). So I'm going to move this thread to the Clonedvd forum.

Those error messages, unfortunately, don't mean much to me either.

Last edited:
Does clonedvd work with other movies fine (sorry if you state it already, not sure)?

Sheep-

Yes, CloneDVD and AnyDVD have worked fine for me for years. In fact, I had just successfully burned a different disc minutes before I tried this one (with absolutely no changes to my system.

In fact, I will try to burn another disc (just to test) and I am sure it will work just fine.

There is just some kind of problem between this particular disc and CloneDVD. I originally though that some new encryption might be kicking in part way through the movie that AnyDVD was unable to break, but the other moderators have told me that it's not likely.

So right now I am completely baffled.

-Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
James-

are you an expert in CloneDVD problems as well, or just AnyDVD? If you need some additional screen shots of anything let me know. I wish I knew of a way to export the entire error report for you to look at.

-Sean

Webslinger-

I know that you are not a developer of the software but you seem to be rather knowledable about it. Besides saying that my system is unstable with a software I have been using for a long time, do you have any ideas or information you might need from me that might help?

-Sean

There is just some kind of problem between this particular disc and CloneDVD.

That may certainly be the case. I definitely doubt this issue has anything to do with Anydvd (having taken a look at the .ifos--and also having James confirm what I originally wrote about them).

Last edited:
Besides saying that my system is unstable with a software I have been using for a long time

O.k., well, it seems to me either your system(s) are either unstable with Clonedvd--or Clonedvd is having issues with this original disc. James is knowledgeable about Clonedvd, but the official developer of Clonedvd is Elaborate Bytes and not Slysoft.

I would recommend sending off an email to support(at)elby.ch, and I would include all the information your provided in this thread (and possibly link to it as well). Also include your serial number (click the "about" button).

Last edited:
Back