• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Computer

jaym44

I am replacing my exisiting computer. To re-install AnyDVD, can I simply download the entire AnyDVD application from Slysoft.com to my new computer?

I am replacing my exisiting computer. To re-install AnyDVD, can I simply download the entire AnyDVD application from Slysoft.com to my new computer?

Yes, but you will need your original license key.

Remember that Slysoft's license allows you to use Anydvd on more than one computer--but not at the same time.

You definitely need to keep your original key somewhere safe. I keep mine on a pin drive.

similar problem

I just had to reinstall windows to to a crash and I'm having trouble registering my anydvd software. I have the reg codes saved on a cd but they dont seam to be working. What can I do?

I just had to reinstall windows to to a crash and I'm having trouble registering my anydvd software. I have the reg codes saved on a cd but they dont seam to be working. What can I do?

Should be able to just open up the program and then move the key to the desktop and then double click on it. That should register the keys again.

Back