• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Computer Won't Write ISO's

MCharlie

I lost my computer a month ago due to a power supply over voltaging everything.

So I completely and identically, rebuilt my system.

Only now, If I try and clone a movie, I error out. (Log file submitted) I can, however, create an ISO file. When I try and write the ISO file, using ImgBurn, the attached picture is the failure indications I receive.

Anyone have any idea what the heck is wrong? Program will not let me format a 50gb RE disk either. I click the appropriate radio button and nothing happens. GAH!

20160809_223225_resize.jpg
MC

You'll need to ask over at the ImgBurn forums

It's a while ago.
AnyDVD running in background while burning?

Doesn't matter, anydvd has no impact at all during burning. Only reading. The error in the image is also not an anydvd one but something between ImgBurn and communication wth the drive. Other than that, the op hasn't been back here since posting.

Doesn't matter, anydvd has no impact at all during burning. Only reading. The error in the image is also not an anydvd one but something between ImgBurn and communication wth the drive. Other than that, the op hasn't been back here since posting.

I never received a notice that reply to my post had been entered. In any case, problem taken care of..I replaced the DVD BD writer and all was solved.

Clones work great again, in and out of Clone BD..where the iso write didn't work either. Does now! :)

MC

Figured as much that it would be a drive problem. Good to hear the issue was solved.

Figured as much that it would be a drive problem. Good to hear the issue was solved.

Yeah..I popped the cover on the new drive and the BD laser sensor was completely torn off its floater. Turns out the drive was a 'return' to Amazon and they sent it out by mistake from WOOT. They replaced the drive and credited my account 20 bucks for my inconvenience. I guess that was ok for the 2 weeks or so, of frustration I went through. I did give them hell, (Asked to talk to some one in the U.S. and talked to a woman in Seattle, who worked at corporate who was doing a shift 'in the trenches' as is something Amazon does, so everyone in Amazon department management has a better feel (read 'understanding') of what the 'bitch' side of the business goes through. I wonder if if Amazon support in the philippines would have done the same.

Wrong topic group to post this..

But...

Glad to see version 1.08.08 is holding up so well. Thanks to all you mods and people who work so diligently, behind the scenes, to perfect the cloning process. Now over to the CloneBD thread!

MC

Back