• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Computer (Windows11) License won't import

Stephen Marvin

I replaced a windows 8 server with a new one running Windows 11. Installation
failed until I found the 8.6.2.3 beta and installed it. When I tried to use my
license key message said file is not a valid anydvd key. I have had the license
for many years.

how many years is "many". Sounds like you have a license issued by the now defunct Slysoft. Those types of licenses only work upto version 7695. Slysoft was shut down forcibly under pressure from the AACS-LA/MPAA a few years ago and took everyones license with them. Former employees took posession of the code and formed the RedFox project. Version 8 and higher require a redfox issued license.

Thank you, when I did some more looking, I discovered that it was slysoft. May have to pony up for a new license.

Thank you, that version installed and accepted the license key. Now when you get your US credit card issues taken
care of, I will install the newest version and buy a lifetime for it. Currently shows only bitcoin for me.

Thank you, that version installed and accepted the license key. Now when you get your US credit card issues taken
care of, I will install the newest version and buy a lifetime for it. Currently shows only bitcoin for me.
Its not very hard to buy some BTC and send it. You may just like to learn about it.;)

Back