1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

New CloneDVD suggestions

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by regis1266, Mar 27, 2007.

1. regis1266

regis1266 New Member

I am interested in buying your CloneDVD program. I have ANYDVD and am extremely happy with it. However, I would like CloneDVD to be able to selectively shrink different aspects of the dvds. For instance, I would like to minimize the DVD extras and stuff like that while leaving the actual movie as large as possible. I tried to back up a movie with your free trial version, and I had to delete many extra's that I would have liked to keep in order to keep the movie itself above 60 percent. It would be nice to be able to keep all the special features, at a low percent, even if it were a set 25 percent or something to allow the most possible space for the feature film. If this is possible, I will buy your program, but until then, it doesn't do exactly what I want. I hope this gets some peoples attention and hopefully more people will agree with me and this can become a reality.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

The developers are aware of this suggestion. Please use the search function in the forums; your suggestion has been suggested previously. Thanks