• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New CloneDVD suggestions

regis1266

I am interested in buying your CloneDVD program. I have ANYDVD and am extremely happy with it. However, I would like CloneDVD to be able to selectively shrink different aspects of the dvds. For instance, I would like to minimize the DVD extras and stuff like that while leaving the actual movie as large as possible. I tried to back up a movie with your free trial version, and I had to delete many extra's that I would have liked to keep in order to keep the movie itself above 60 percent. It would be nice to be able to keep all the special features, at a low percent, even if it were a set 25 percent or something to allow the most possible space for the feature film. If this is possible, I will buy your program, but until then, it doesn't do exactly what I want. I hope this gets some peoples attention and hopefully more people will agree with me and this can become a reality.

The developers are aware of this suggestion. Please use the search function in the forums; your suggestion has been suggested previously. Thanks

Back