• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New business concept for SlySoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

plato

Although nobody thought that BD+ would be ever cracked, you taught us better. From my point of view this was a masterly performance and it shows how much experience and knowledge you have with cryptography.

As you might know, NDS VideoGuard is the counterpart of BD+ on the DVB sector. Everybody believes that it will be never cracked. At this point it begins to become interesting for SlySoft. Just imagine how much money you could earn if you manage to crack NDS VideoGuard and other systems.
I am very sure that a successful hack wouldn’t be a real problem for you and I think that this wouldn’t be illegal on Antigua.

Of course you could say that maybe only a minority of people would be interested in such products as RSA cards, but I think that more and more people will be interested in such alternatives. When there will be a basic encryption for nearly all satellite programs, then it will be necessary that viewers even pay money for watching free TV. This could be soon the case in Germany.

I understand you if you say that this is not your style, because you are programmers and not pirates. But I didn’t say that you should crack conditional access systems in order to enable people to illegally watch pay TV as such. I am referring to one special situation:
A basic encryption for free TV on the satellite broadcast and a monthly fee would be an offence against every clear-headed human being. But if the administration wants this, I think we have the right to offend them, too. The best way would be to pay no money but to be able to watch the channels by the help of appropriate SlySoft technologies.

The basic encryption has not been introduced in Germany so far, but it will definitely happen and it will also happen in other countries. Meanwhile there are other European countries, where this has been the case so far. In Greece, for example you have to pay a subscription fee to the one and only pay TV provider NOVA, if you want to watch free TV (including public broadcasting) via satellite.
Thank you!

Hacking PayTV is illegal, there's no fair use or anything else involved. If you want to watch PayTV channels then pay for it.

Thereby closed.

Just an additional note, if you may refer to FTV (free-to-view) channels, instead of FTA (free-to-air).

Some channels are encrypted but you don't have to pay for them. Your provider just encrypts them so no one being not a subscriber can watch them. And you have to use the providers equipment and cannot use your own (with not so protection flag awareness). Well, this situation is quite common in the US, the UK and the rest of Europe.

But still, this is a no-go. No fair-use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back