• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new blue light cannot be read

I used UltraISO to get a complete iso.
But there still seem to be some issues, anydvd still can't read this iso file.
Can I upload this protected iso file to you?
@coopervid @James

I think we can solve this problem if we can get anydvd to read it successfully.

从一开始就很清楚,这种方法只复制主电影,不复制菜单。你能播放主要电影吗?
现在,我们有一个解决方案。
我有一个受保护的 iso,我可以上传给你,这样你就可以研究它了。
就像去年一样,我遇到了同样的问题,最终把它上传到你身上,你解决了它。

Just try it.

If we can identify the right playlist we will put that in TSMuxer and try to create an ISO of what is playable. I assume that there are some m2ts entries on that disc that are just fake and then the other programs will choke on those.
hi coo[ervid
james can't solve this problem, I want to try to use your method, but I met some problems, please advise, thank you
1:I confirmed that the two files 00000 and 01000 are good and I added them in tsMuxer.1.jpg
2:Select Start muxing.
2.png
3:I got an iso file like this:
1.png
---
tsMuxeR Merge 00000 and 01000 into one 00000 playlist and all m2ts files into one m2ts video.
Unfortunately, this is not the result I wanted.

What I want is this, as shown here:
1.png2.png
In the end, they remain the same.
Can you guide me how to get such an iso file?
thank you.
@coopervid

This is a step forward but you didn't say WHAT you want. Most likely you need to make 2 ISOs. 1 ISO per playlist. Or 2 m2ts files. TSMuxer can not author which means creating a menu to select various playlists.

All right.
james can't solve this problem. Does that mean anydvd can't solve it?
Or can I contact another technician?
This is a step forward but you didn't say WHAT you want. Most likely you need to make 2 ISOs. 1 ISO per playlist. Or 2 m2ts files. TSMuxer can not author which means creating a menu to select various playlists.

All right.
james can't solve this problem. Does that mean anydvd can't solve it?
Or can I contact another technician?
If you can't explain it, then how is AnyDVD going to solve it?

@anytop1

I've been reading through this topic.
This seems to be a BOD. These discs can have structural protection, similar to a DVD.
The last time I checked, it was not possible to use tsmuxer or any other editing tool as long as the protection is "intact".
Looking at the information, and this being an Adult Disc from Japan, it's becoming prevalent that they use structural protection for this disc, which is very common in Japan for Adult discs since it's cheaper than AACS.

Please try the following.
Remove the disc from your drive.
Close AnyDVD and any other program that has access to the disc.
If not done yet, download and install CloneCD from here: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html. It has a trial version to test it.
Once installed, run it, and insert the Disc into your drive.
Create a copy of the disc with CloneCD, yes it works with BluRay and should also be able to copy BOD.
The copying process might take a while, depending on the amount of "structural protection." This can take several hours. Please be patient.
Once it is done creating the copy, please load it into VirtualCloneDrive. You can find it here: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html. It's free.
Remove the original BOD from your drive and start the player you use to play the copy of the BOD to see if it works.

hi, james,@James
I have obtained the complete iso according to tectpro's guidance, it is still protected, can I send it to you?
@coopervid
coopervid, can you page james for me?
thank you

Back