• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Blank DVD's wont copy.

lfp2

I have three brands of DVD. Ativa, made by CMC corp, Verbatim made by Mitsubishi and another one I forget the name. These I just got within the past 2 or 3 weeks. Now I am told when I try to copy some of my home movies that the blank new disk is copy protected. I have two DVD burners and neither will burn these unprotected movies. In fact the sony or liteon reads the disk and concludes it is copy protected. They work ok with anydvd but I need the extra method because I add music to the video. This seems to be a new development because I have not had this problem before these new disks.
Any ideas about what is going on??

I have three brands of DVD. Ativa, made by CMC corp, Verbatim made by Mitsubishi and another one I forget the name. These I just got within the past 2 or 3 weeks. Now I am told when I try to copy some of my home movies that the blank new disk is copy protected. I have two DVD burners and neither will burn these unprotected movies. In fact the sony or liteon reads the disk and concludes it is copy protected. They work ok with anydvd but I need the extra method because I add music to the video. This seems to be a new development because I have not had this problem before these new disks.
Any ideas about what is going on??

Your going to have to provide more info software used and what brand of make and model your using and the O/S your using? Your asking for us to grab for straws from very little info to go on???

I agree with Recycle. What are you using to Burn (Copy) your home movies to the DVDs and in unison with software are you using to ad music to the movies. In reality, you don't need AnyDVD to copy your home movies to the DVD. Can you give us a screen shot or two of it telling you that the DVD discs are copy protected? As you might know, once you burn the video to the DVD(s), you can't add music to it later. You should have to add the music to the Video, then once you have it the way you want it, you should be able to burn that project to any blank disc. I really don't think you would need an AnyDVD log because it won't show anything for a blank disc. And since you've tried several different types of media, that shouldn't be an issue. You MIGHT want to get DVD Identifier http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/, which will give you more information on your blank DVDs. Again, like Recycle mentioned. The more information you can supply, the better we can help you. 8)

Back