• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New at this.

Pudding_Boy

I very recently upgraded my pc (gave it the boot out the door :D). I now have a confuser with a dvd burner in it. I would like to make a copy of one of my daughter's retail bought movies, as she has scratched it up pretty good, and I can't get some of the scratches out with a dvd repairer. I can't find the dvd to buy anywhere, so I would like to make a copy before it gets any worse. What software do I need to buy to bypass the security features, and make a copy of it? My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium. Any info you may share would be appreciated.

Thanx :bowdown: ;)

Last edited:
AnyDVD.....DVDFab Decrypter.....DvdFab Platinum

If the disc is severely scratched, it might not be possible to copy it.

Try the excellant IsoPuzzle on the scratched discs.

New update for those who already have it - version 1.6.

Thanx for your input. So basically I will need AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Her DVD starts with "D" and ends with "isney". It is one of them here for a month and then put back in the archives again movies. I have read that the Fed. Gov. allows you to have one back up of all media entertainment, such as cd's, DVD's, ect. Is this true?

Thanx again

Thanx for your input. So basically I will need AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Her DVD starts with "D" and ends with "isney". It is one of them here for a month and then put back in the archives again movies. I have read that the Fed. Gov. allows you to have one back up of all media entertainment, such as cd's, DVD's, ect. Is this true?

Thanx again
Under the DMCA, it is illegal to remove protection from digital content to make a backup.

Back