Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by wildthing2002, Dec 22, 2007.
has glitchin sound and video like on hairspray a few weeks ago is this being worked on?
use anydvd ripper to rip to your HD. then put those files into your transcoder/encoder prog.
You can also use AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 & CloneDVD 126.96.36.199, backs up that title w/no trouble.:agree:
Were would i be able to find Anydvd 188.8.131.52 so i can get this to work?
What version do you currently have installed? Do you save your updates? If so unistall completely your current version.....or less than current version and install AnyDVD update 184.108.40.206. I'm not saying the latest update will not work, I just have not updated to the 220.127.116.11 version. Not sure what you mean by where do you get AnyDVD 18.104.22.168?:doh:
Did you not obtain your AnyDVD originally from Slysoft?
From what I've seen Rush Hour 3 is a New Line release. As such it's more than likely it uses X-Protect protection as they did with many recent prior releases (ie Blade - House of Chthon, etc). I don't believe it's enough to screw with AnyDVD working successfully but I also do not yet have the disc.
(1) You must rip this movie to your HDD using the built-in AnyDVD ripper & then use a program like DVD Shrink, Nero Recode, 1-Click, etc to do any processing of the initial output.
(2) You can use AnyDVD 22.214.171.124 & CloneDVD 126.96.36.199 to rip the movie as you see fit w/o problems.
Until I actually have the movie I won't be able to say much more.
I got a chance to do some testing.
(1) The AnyDVD ripper 188.8.131.52 works.
(2) AnyDVD 184.108.40.206 with CloneDVD 220.127.116.11 works.
I got it to work with AnyDVD 18.104.22.168 and DVD neXt COPY 22.214.171.124 as well if anyone wants to know. I haven't yet to try dvd shrink 1 click etc but I suggest to use the ripper withn anydvd then use those other programs to get this title to back up.
(1) DVD Shrink will appear to rip directly from the disc just fine but will skip at some point during playback when viewed.
(2) Nero Recode won't even be able to directly import the disc.
Separate names with a comma.