New aacs 2.1 title

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mfast, Aug 27, 2019.

1. manixx2020

manixx2020 Well-Known Member

Nobody here said anything about sharing lol. 9FA429C2-C948-499C-8B66-157BBCFE0F22.jpeg 24A00770-3FC3-4E4D-B472-7530C51BCA70.jpeg

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Thread moved to "General chat"

3. manixx2020

CPU hevc encoding NOT GPU
    Very grainy movie nice detail doe. 9C4C82CC-6835-4F2C-B5E1-DE9C988218BA.jpeg EFBC8A98-F9FA-4C32-B7B2-FD6FEF801991.jpeg

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Are you sure? Or are you confusing this with BD+? Which DOES embed a watermark into the stream. Or did, as it seems to be dead.

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

Yes I'm sure. Aacs 2.1 is nasty. I'll have to go dig up the info that was posted about it when it first arrived with the patriot and fury to get the specifics but I'm quite sure that just decrypting it embeds watermarking data in the video stream. Very identifiable watermarking data. It wouldn't stop you from playing it but it would identify the source so they can track down who leaked it. I'll see if I can find the info again though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6. coopervid

coopervid Well-Known Member

7. SamuriHL

Sure but more this:

https://www.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17498

Although I think that's partially wrong. Or at least unclear. Mike says it applies to AACS 2.x. I don't believe that's true. FMT only applies to AACS 2.1. FMT being the Forensic Mark ummm T. I don't remember what the T is.

8. manixx2020

Decryption process was NOT deuhd!
    Don’t own that software & don’t need it.

9. manixx2020

That’s y I asked in previous post is there a way besides a hex editor to view what’s embedded.

10. manixx2020

“In AACS 2.x the "decryption" process (by a player) is rather different from AACS 1.0 - compliant device not only decrypts the content but also actively meddles with it. Forensic mark is always inserted into video stream at the decryption layer. This mark contains player model and serial number along with environmental details. This information is preserved in video stream and survives”
    Did not locate model info within the hex file editor. And also compared to regular 2.0 aacs
    Almost similar as well.

11. SamuriHL

12. TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar Well-Known Member

R U guys talking about a new version of Cinavia?

13. SamuriHL

No. Has nothing to do with Cinavia.

14. aaronwt

aaronwt Well-Known Member

Zombieland has AACS 2.1.