• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Neverwinter Nights 2

I'm thinking of getting the new Storm of Zehir extension, but only if it's not going to screw up the NWN2 profiles that I finally have working - using v3013 on this PC & 3115 beta on the other.

I really don't want to go through more hassle with profiles, so I'm hoping somwne else will go first with the SOZ extension & report on whether it plays well with GJ

AFAIK, SOZ uses Securerom, but I don't know what version.

One of the very latest version cybmole.

Also you have to create a profile of that addon then. I don't use Jackal - therefore i can't test.

One of the very latest version cybmole.

Also you have to create a profile of that addon then. I don't use Jackal - therefore i can't test.

with the previous extension you just install & input CD key, then can play it with original NWN2 profile. I was hoping the new extension would work the same way

Back