Never Had To Work So Hard To Beg A Company To Take My Money! But, Worth It!

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Zapper10, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Zapper10

Zapper10 New Member

Well, after having my 1 year license expire in Jan, and by the way, thank you to management for the 1 month extension, I had a hell of a time getting Bitcoin to work - I did manage it, but, I had to look at it - as if I might lose my money in the process to get my lifetime membership. Perhaps, it's just me - with a system that I have never used before and had Zero confidence in.

BitCoin locations are hard to find in my area - and, in my case in the sleaziest pawn shop, I have ever seen. I felt like I needed a shower with lye after getting out of there. I hope anyone else going this route, have better places to do this function.

I had hoped that the credit card issue would have been fixed by now. I don't mean this as a criticism of the RedFox team. I am guessing that you, like everyone else can't really get an accurate read from those that have control of the issue, but! Damn! It's a pain in the ass for those of us who are waiting.

Now, that I have gotten that off my chest, a question.

Is there anywhere in the key that tells me that it is a "lifetime"? I seem to remember that my previous key gave an expiration date. Any insight would be appreciated.

The product is a good one, and I hope to hereafter, only need to ask questions in the other parts of the forum.

James likes this.
  2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

After using the key to register the software check the Settings... > Information screen. It should say "Licensed until: Forever" for a lifetime license.

James likes this.
  3. Zapper10

Zapper10 New Member

Thank you DrinkLyeAndDie. Found it!