• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Network access is disabled

vmackey

Hello there,

I am currently testing Anystream (trial version) for Amazon Prime as I am interested in purchasing it. But I'm having an issue.
Sometimes the downloads work fine, and sometimes I'm getting a 'Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled'.
For example, 2 days ago, I managed to download 5 movies, and then in the evening, I got this error message. Then yesterday, I could download again, but later in the afternoon I got this error message again. And this morning it still doesn't work.

When I get this error, I can watch the movie on firefox/chrome so the access to it is not the issue.
I use NordVPN (United States) and more importantly, I didn't switch to another network. So basically for the same network, it worked, then didn't, then worked again, then didn't again.
Today I tried to switch to other networks, tested a dozens US ones, but the issue remain.

I precise that I tested for the movies that I have successfully downloaded, but it didn't work either, so the choice of movie isn't the problem.

Can you help me with this issue? I want to purchase it, but I want to be sure that this is resolved first.

(PS: I've seen a similar thread on the forum, but the situation seemed a bit different, since for me it sometime works and sometimes it does not)

By the way, here is the log:

<snip hotlinked info removed - Ch3vr0n>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a logfile. Please click Menu > Create logfile

Understood. Here is the log file:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    10.9 KB · Views: 1
Well, "Network access is disabled" usually means that AnyStream is not able to access a remote resource due to a network failure.
By the way, please use 1.0.9.1 - logs are much more detailed there.

No problem. Here is the log with the 1.0.9.1 version.
(PS: The issue remains with this version too.)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
The vpn is disabling your network, seema to happen alot with vpns its a security feature

No problem. Here is the log with the 1.0.9.1 version.
(PS: The issue remains with this version too.)
It was just a suggestion to use the latest version.

The issue is due to the lack of network access and is not related to AnyStream.

The vpn is disabling your network, seema to happen alot with vpns its a security feature

Euh no. The reason they need to "disable" it is to setup a private tunnel to the VPN network. It obviously still uses your network connection, but over a secure line.

Hello there,

I am currently testing Anystream (trial version) for Amazon Prime as I am interested in purchasing it. But I'm having an issue.
Sometimes the downloads work fine, and sometimes I'm getting a 'Could not load playlist: Network access is disabled'.
For example, 2 days ago, I managed to download 5 movies, and then in the evening, I got this error message. Then yesterday, I could download again, but later in the afternoon I got this error message again. And this morning it still doesn't work.

When I get this error, I can watch the movie on firefox/chrome so the access to it is not the issue.
I use NordVPN (United States) and more importantly, I didn't switch to another network. So basically for the same network, it worked, then didn't, then worked again, then didn't again.
Today I tried to switch to other networks, tested a dozens US ones, but the issue remain.

I precise that I tested for the movies that I have successfully downloaded, but it didn't work either, so the choice of movie isn't the problem.

Can you help me with this issue? I want to purchase it, but I want to be sure that this is resolved first.

(PS: I've seen a similar thread on the forum, but the situation seemed a bit different, since for me it sometime works and sometimes it does not)

By the way, here is the log:

<snip hotlinked info removed - Ch3vr0n>
If this was an AnyStream issue the board would be lit up like a Christmas tree, but you are the only one reporting such an issue. As Prospere and Ch3vr0n said, this issue is on your end. ( Network settings) have you tried it without your VPN?

I understand. No, I didn't try without VPN, and I prefer not to (safety measure), so I'm going to tweak settings on the VPN and keep you updated on the matter. Thanks guys.

If safety issue = you don't want to get caught, then there is nothing to worry about. You need an ID and PW to sign into A or N so nothing illegal there. AS is just watching the video for you. As long as you are watching it at 1x speed then no attention should be brought to what you are doing. As far as A or N knows you are just watching a video.

Ok, I may have found the issue. The NordVPN option "Choose a VPN protocol and server automatically" wasn't set on automatic, and the VPN protocol was set on 'OpenVPN (UDP)'. I put it back on automatic and it worked. Hopefully for good. I'll let you know if the issue occurs again.

Thanks for the info @Don922.

Back