• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix wrong audio track downloaded (descriptive audio)

ectorhga

Hi, I just tried to download Breaking Bad with english audio, and some (not all!) audio tracks are the descriptive tracks. In Anystream I can only select "American English" but it's the descriptive track that is downloaded. I checked it in my browser, and there I can select either english or english (descriptive).
Logfile is attached and I tried it with latest Anystream (1.1.5.2).
Thanks for this great software!

Attachments

• Breaking Bad Season 01 Episode 02 - The Cat's in the Bag.astlog
    602.6 KB · Views: 1
yep 1152 dont know cause hre log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    245.6 KB · Views: 3
    245.6 KB · Views: 0
    245.6 KB · Views: 0
Small follow-up: With those episodes where Anystream downloaded the wrong (descriptive) audio track, I can select a lower bitrate and then get the right (american english) audio track... It's not ideal, but better than nothing...

**EDIT**
I have attached two logs where I selected two different bitrates and it resulted in downloading the descriptive (640kbps) and the normal audio track (448kbps).

Attachments

• BB_S02E09_640kbps_descriptive_track.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • BB_S02E09_448kbps_normal_track.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi, I just tried to download Breaking Bad with english audio, and some (not all!) audio tracks are the descriptive tracks. In Anystream I can only select "American English" but it's the descriptive track that is downloaded. I checked it in my browser, and there I can select either english or english (descriptive).
Thank you for the log. I am checking the issue.

Fixed it. Will be in the next release.

Back