• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix - Unable to Decrypt

Ender

Problem trying to download from Chapter 4 of My Little Pony: Make Your Mark. Getting "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream." Selected resolution 1920 x 1080.

Steps already tried:
  • Confirmed able to download episodes from previous seasons of show
  • Signed out of Netflix / Closed AnyStream / Re-open Any Stream / Signed back into Netflix

Attaching logs from trying first 2 episodes of Season 4

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    681.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.5.5.0-1.astlog
    377.4 KB · Views: 0
Signed out of Netflix / Closed AnyStream / Re-open Any Stream / Signed back into Netflix
This will only help to restore 1080p, nothing else. Please try it again. We made a few changes.

This will only help to restore 1080p, nothing else. Please try it again. We made a few changes.
Getting same error. Adding updated log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    376.6 KB · Views: 0
Please try it again. We made some server-side changes and all should be well. Thank you for your patience. Our success depends on your satisfaction. ;)

Last edited:
I can confirm, tested first two episodes and they are able to download without issues.

Thanks for the fast turnaround.

I can confirm, tested first two episodes and they are able to download without issues.

Thanks for the fast turnaround.
You are most welcome my friend. Thank you for supporting our project. ;)

Back