• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Traliers Download

chirick86

Please add ability to download Netflix trailers. At netflix.com you can watch additional material such as trailers, teasers and ect.
At the one popular app you can download trailers jusct copy and paste URL of this traler.
Will be great if anystream would accept this too.

This is a known issue, at least for Amz and D+. Haven't really thought about NF yet.
Although I don't use it, thanks for the hint that it is possible with the other software, never thought about to try it!

Using Plex it takes care of these things for me. For every title in it's library it auto pulls down (or gives links to) art, trailers, actor info etc.

Using Plex it takes care of these things for me. For every title in it's library it auto pulls down (or gives links to) art, trailers, actor info etc.
Yeah, but only in it's library. There many is missing for me.

Yeah, but only in it's library. There many is missing for me.

I know we all collect in different ways and there is nothing at all wrong with that. But for me Plex does the job. It has fairly rich features with things like the trailer, reviews and cast info etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-27 070658.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-27 070658.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Back