• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix Star Trek issue

The subtitle you want is not supported. Try a different movie, I am sure if you are in Denmark and it's available on Denmark Netflix, it has your language.

Okay, thanks. So Netflix in Denmark supports them fine and I can stream the serie fine with the subs. but AS dosn't support them :giggle:

Okay, thanks. So Netflix in Denmark supports them fine and I can stream the serie fine with the subs. but AS dosn't support them :giggle:
If you dont see them, they are not there. I am sure you can still enjoy your movie in your native land.

So Netflix in Denmark supports them fine
Just to clarify your wording, NF doesn't "support" them, it "has" them. Only when speaking about AS, the question comes to what is supported and what not. But the provider owns/has it.

Just to clarify your wording, NF doesn't "support" them, it "has" them. Only when speaking about AS, the question comes to what is supported and what not. But the provider owns/has it.
Make alittle more sense now

your running completely without VPN right?, then you shuld see the subbs. if netflix detects your on a vpn it usluy seem to default to US netflix.

I only gets Danish, German, Swedish and english in Denmark. Checked Star trek - Next generation.S01E01. So my guess is there is non Norwegian or Finnish in the rest.

And no VPN

Actually AS doesn't see the whole list of audio and subtitles, I don't know why they are separated on the NF website but AS sees only what is above the bar.
It shows only on the website, on the official app I have only those above the bar.

1682881539121.png

Last edited:
[mention]RedFox 1 [/mention] , the OP is saying that when he uses a browser the subtitles he wants are available. When he uses AS they do not show up in the subtitle list. If they are available from a browser shouldn’t they be available via AS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was exactly the same thing I was going to ask the question about.
Several subtitles are available via webbrowser but not via AS (with or without VPN, it's the same thing, it doesn't make a difference).
My stronghold is Sweden, VPN from several different places but the results are the same

Screenshot_22.png

PS

Using AnyStream PRO

Glad to see i'm not the only one who have the same outcome

Back