• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix - Some episodes coming out grey and glitchy

Psycada

I'm trying to download Bakugan Battle Planet and just three episodes, once download, all have a grey screen with some glitched out visuals. When I'm choosing to download these episodes the quality only goes up to 768 x 462 instead of the usual 960 x 540. I've attached an astlog file of one of them, episode 11. The other episodes affected are 8 and 9. The audio comes out fine.

Attachments

• Bakugan- Battle Planet Season 01 Episode 11 - Home on the Run-Top Slot.astlog
    401.1 KB · Views: 5
Consensus seems to be that it’s still DRM related. I’ve seen this with various titles, and others reported the same, at about the 2 minute mark. I’m not sure if it’s all titles or specific.

Consensus seems to be that it’s still DRM related. I’ve seen this with various titles, and others reported the same, at about the 2 minute mark. I’m not sure if it’s all titles or specific.
Happened to me yesterday with a movie (Netflix).

I didn't know where to download the old version, thank you so much!!

I'm trying to download Bakugan Battle Planet and just three episodes, once download, all have a grey screen with some glitched out visuals. When I'm choosing to download these episodes the quality only goes up to 768 x 462 instead of the usual 960 x 540. I've attached an astlog file of one of them, episode 11. The other episodes affected are 8 and 9. The audio comes out fine.

Your log shows 1.2.9.0 which dropped higher resolutions on AP and NF to avoid download issues. AS 1.2.9.1/1.2.9.2 added back higher resolutions to AP and NF if a key was available.
I was able to download Bakugan Battle Planet Episode 11 at 1920x1080 using AS 1.2.9.2 (beta) available for download at the top of the forum without any issues even after the 2 minute mark. I also downloaded that episode at 720x480 with no video issues since that was the resolution referenced in your log. The latest beta version of AS has the most fixes for current issues (as of this post). The older 1.2.8.x versions were some of the early DRM fixes the end of December so there were a lot more wasted tokens on downloads that had issues (like video issues after 2 minutes for content with newer DRM on NF).

upload_2022-1-15_20-1-31.png

Back