• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix SD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick search here in Denmark i easily found a bunch that not in 1080p anymore...

The Equalizer
Chaos
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Scarface
Contraband
Think Like a Man
National Security
Blue Streak
Identity Thief
The Green Hornet
How can you "easily" find them? But it looks like you are correct. Looks like Netflix is switching, too.

How can you "easily" find them? But it looks like you are correct. Looks like Netflix is switching, too.

Just random checks.. started out with wanting to check 15 not brand new movies and thats what i came up with... 11 out of 15.

Posts split, as it has NO relevance at all to the topic it was posted in (blank audio/subtitle selection). Don't hijack someone else's topic with an unrelated issue. Now as to the fact that some titles are only in SD. You'll have to provide logfiles and titles so the developers can take a look. Not all titles are available in HD in all regions due to content licensing restrictions based on geography. That is beyond AnyStreams control. Anystream only lists what its being offered by the title playlist.

Link to that proof. HD is still widely available on netflix? Want a few examples?

Star trek discovery, lost in space, man of steel, hunger games, assasins creed, Friends, Outside the Wire, Divergent, Bridgerton...

Nobody said we get HD ALL THE TIME. YOU said HD wasn't available for MOST titles in europe. I'm in Belgium, the capital country of the EU and just about every title i click on has HD. What you perhaps fail to realise is the AGE of a title. That has impact on whether or not a title is available in HD as well. I for example would absolutely LOVE to have the entire star trek saga (especially voyager) in HD, that's just not going to happen due to the series age.

You are lucky. I can only get Star Trek Discovery via Amazon and my Paramount+ subscription. Is it a region thing that you are able to get it on Netflix?

Being in the US, a lot of my Nexflix stuff has been hit or miss. Most often it's 960x540. Netflix originals are HD along with some movies here and there. And even checking today, I found quite a few in HD.

Just my HD -> SD list from yesterday:
Schindler List; Fast 9: Hobbs & Show (Open Matte); The Big Hit; Housesitter; American Gangster; Baby Boy; Life; The Net; American Pie 2; Elizabeth and so on...
You are lucky you get them at all, none are available to me. Although Netflix allows me to request a movie and it's available in less than 8 hours.https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

But it looks like you are correct. Looks like Netflix is switching, too.
i mean duh? It’s been obvious you rely on the leaked key and we’ve known for a while now that it’ll be revoked completely after May 31. So I guess since you guys didn’t have a backup plan ever since Amazon forced you to update to the newest cdm for HD content, this’ll be dead come June 1. Always knew that would happen before anything else, so measures like limiting download speed(lol) and download tokens(lmao) were pointless and arbitrarily enforced

i mean duh? It’s been obvious you rely on the leaked key and we’ve known for a while now that it’ll be revoked completely after May 31. So I guess since you guys didn’t have a backup plan ever since Amazon forced you to update to the newest cdm for HD content, this’ll be dead come June 1. Always knew that would happen before anything else, so measures like limiting download speed(lol) and download tokens(lmao) were pointless and arbitrarily enforced
Boy oh boy, you sure know a lot. LOL.

Yes, the leaked widevine RSA key, but what would you know about that?
I see your screen name is very accurate, LOL. We do not discuss the internals of the program here. You also, so please stop. Did you buy the program? If so why? If you know so much.

I am not violating forum rules about technical information about AS so my question is directly to themoreyouknow.....are you saying that it's unlikely that we'll get HD back in June? It's so frustrating when mods refuse to give any updates but on top of that they do not allow any discussion about this even though these are just random opinions and no rules are being violated. I think posters here should have a little more freedom to chat especially when no further input is being provided either from the mods or devs.

I remember with other issues when Prospere would enter the thread and assure everyone that the problem was being worked on and that the fix should be coming soon and basically engaging in the conversation. Now, paying customers are basically told to shut up and wait. I'm not criticizing, I just think that it's not a proper way to moderate content especially when it's not violating any rules. When we are told "let devs do their jobs", how exactly are we interfering with their work by simply talking amongst ourselves or asking questions?

Final Worlds about moderators attitude.

I'm sorry to say like that but as moderator maybe you need a VPN to Check reports people made here. All my bug or other reports was sent to help this product to develop even better. If I can ask anything please have confidence that we are reporting real problems with good intentions. I don’t think by questioning us you are helping to anyone. Without this your answers will not be relevant to product subscribers.

So it's not personal, I have no problem with anyone (even who made bad jokes on this report) here but feels like was a "fight" to report this and let to accept by Dev's. Hope you guys will can fix all relevant issues coming this time. I still trust in you and thanks to take care about this product!
I do not use a VPN, I dont need one.

Final Worlds about moderators attitude.

I'm sorry to say like that but as moderator maybe you need a VPN to Check reports people made here. All my bug or other reports was sent to help this product to develop even better. If I can ask anything please have confidence that we are reporting real problems with good intentions. I don’t think by questioning us you are helping to anyone. Without this your answers will not be relevant to product subscribers.

So it's not personal, I have no problem with anyone (even who made bad jokes on this report) here but feels like was a "fight" to report this and let to accept by Dev's. Hope you guys will can fix all relevant issues coming this time. I still trust in you and thanks to take care about this product!
I agree, I don't have a problem with mods here, but closing like 10 threads in the last couple of days is not a good experience for anyone.

I agree, I don't have a problem with mods here, but closing like 10 threads in the last couple of days is not a good experience for anyone.
You know its being worked on so why do constantly beat a dead horse. Redfox is doing all it can, thats it. No more discussion about it is needed.

It is unfortunate, that the leaked key was published everywhere. It is also unfortunate, that AMZ & NFLX are doing ... things too early (as you said, June 1st)
But we are working on a backup plan for some time. We aren't complete morons. ;)

You and others were warned previously not to make such accusations about AnyStream using/relying on a leaked key without cold hard facts. You were also warned not to make any bold claims about not working after a specific date or not working on a solution. You chose to disregard that warning. Your forum access has hereby been suspended for the next 2 weeks. You're welcome back on June 1st.

* date pun chosen intentionally *

You know its being worked on so why do constantly beat a dead horse. Redfox is doing all it can, thats it. No more discussion about it is needed.
Of course I know RedFox is working on it, they are professionals. I guess what I said was it would have been nice to have an idea on progress being made so it doesn't feel like you're in complete dark.

Say you pay for a flight, it gets cancelled due to things unrelated to the airline like the weather.....your first question is "when is another flight". I know, I know, apples and oranges, may not be the best analogy, but I don't think that asking questions about something you care about is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back