• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix SD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNC78

Netflix is reeducated various Titles to SD in several countries.

Last edited:
Agree NF in Europe most title available only in SD now. But redfox moderators always said there is full hd what is not true at all.

By all means link to the specific page where we said that. It's AMAZON that's currently limited to SD, and that's global. Not just Europe. Netflix isn't affected at all

By all means link to the specific page where we said that. It's AMAZON that's currently limited to SD, and that's global. Not just Europe. Netflix isn't affected at all

I can watch in 1080p, so it's there. I keep seeing 1080p AMZN WEB-DL's popping up.

Nobody said 1080 wasn't there, it's not being offered to AnyStream due to a drm change. What you refer to as WEB-DL are illegal pirate scene releases and are irrelevant to AnyStream. More often than not those are RECORDED streams (via software of hardware capture device) and the recoded using some version of x264 or x265 one way or another.

May i remind you to read the forum rules again, and for the last time. Stay on topic I'm not going to repeat myself a third time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Agree NF in Europe most title available only in SD now. But redfox moderators always said there is full hd what is not true at all.
I have full HD from Netflix bud, and I can prove it.

So do i, and I'm in the capital country of the EU.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Lucky You!
(Not all title, but so many only SD)
I cant even read the title your log is in. Its in some Euro language. Yes and many many other have full HD, my Netflix has not been affected at all. Are you using an Apple computer with Paralells?

After a long search I actually found a title that was not FullHD ... "A Million Ways to die in the West"
Everything else I found on Netflix is 1080p, even titles I never heard of...

Posts split, as it has NO relevance at all to the topic it was posted in (blank audio/subtitle selection). Don't hijack someone else's topic with an unrelated issue. Now as to the fact that some titles are only in SD. You'll have to provide logfiles and titles so the developers can take a look. Not all titles are available in HD in all regions due to content licensing restrictions based on geography. That is beyond AnyStreams control. Anystream only lists what its being offered by the title playlist.
We have clear proof of few netflix title was available in 1080p days or weeks ago and now only SD, so I don't understand why you try to say something what is opposite the reality.

Link to that proof. HD is still widely available on netflix? Want a few examples?

Star trek discovery, lost in space, man of steel, hunger games, assasins creed, Friends, Outside the Wire, Divergent, Bridgerton...

Nobody said we get HD ALL THE TIME. YOU said HD wasn't available for MOST titles in europe. I'm in Belgium, the capital country of the EU and just about every title i click on has HD. What you perhaps fail to realise is the AGE of a title. That has impact on whether or not a title is available in HD as well. I for example would absolutely LOVE to have the entire star trek saga (especially voyager) in HD, that's just not going to happen due to the series age.

I am not in USA. I would like to know is dolomite called Momma Mia where you are.

I am not in USA. I would like to know is dolomite called Momma Mia where you are.

It's not. He's referring to the Musical movie based on ABBA. It is in fact called "Mamma Mia"

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795421/

Can't test it, as that title is not available in my region (atleast not without a VPN, i'd have to check)

Nobody here is trying to make anyone look stupid. We're just disputing claims you say we made, which we didn't make.

After a long search I actually found a title that was not FullHD ... "A Million Ways to die in the West"
Everything else I found on Netflix is 1080p, even titles I never heard of...
I don'tMillion.jpg I do not get a Million ways to die in the west, this is what I get after a search, Like I said, I cannot find anything not in full HD

Can't confirm it was available in MY region in HD in januari, i can confirm though that it is not available in HD at this time. Could be netflix updating their DRM too, could be something entirely different (bug in anystream not listing hd). The developers will need to look.

I am on an island in the Caribbean, we have Sat internet. I am in the French sector, the Island is governed by the Netherlands.We get everything in 1080P, on Netflix. I do not have a Disney provider because it doesn't interest me. Amazon is all 720P except if I buy a specific HD movie.

Blue Streak (For Belgium too https://unogs.com/title/24063311)
Log now, and media info from jan
Just tested, Blue Streak only plays 960x540 in Netflix & Chrome Browser.
EDIT: Other titles run with higher resolution.

EDIT2: AnyStream offers 960x540 for Blue Streak. Which is CORRECT. It offers 1080p for pretty much everything else (I have tried).

Quick search here in Denmark i easily found a bunch that not in 1080p anymore...

The Equalizer
Chaos
Bad Boys 1 & 2
Scarface
Contraband
Think Like a Man
National Security
Blue Streak
Identity Thief
The Green Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.