• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix resolution down in middle of a series

Roter Fuchs

Series: Coroner Season 4
Issue: Episodes 01-09 downloadable in 1920x1080 Episodes 10-12 only downloadable in 960x540
Date: Noticed Jan 2, 2023 (today)
Note:
I checked a few Archer Seasons, and they also are inconsistent in offered download resolution, for example Season 2: Best resolution offered for Episode 01 (Swiss Miss) is currently 1920x1080p, best resolution for Episode 02 is only 720x480p - as I am typing this.

Things I tried:
Closing AnyStream 1.4.9.5 (64-bit) and restarting; trying at different times of day: no improvement.

Screenshot shows Season 4, Episode 10 situation:
upload_2023-1-2_22-20-37.png

Update as of 2022-01-02 23:33 Eastern Standard Time (Toronto):

I managed to getting the 1920x1080 resolution again for Archer Season 4. I jumped around looking at other series and episodes, and decided to briefly download an episode from another series which had the same selections I was looking to make for Archer. I stopped the download after a few seconds and then tried Archer Season 4 Episode 10, and I got the 1920x1080 selection back. I think maybe the problem is the way AnyStream remembers selections, or maybe at some point it does not refresh properly. All signs are that the downloads are now indeed at 1920x1080 again: plausible file sizes, and a right mouse click in File Explorer (Win 11), selecting Properties, then Details, shows 1920x1080 resolution.

Last edited:
This series is not available in my region, sometimes you have to give it a second or two before hitting download to load the files needed for HD. Did you try opening and closing it a few times, some throughput is different than others. The screenshot is nice but I would have believed you. What is missing is a log file. Thank you.

Last edited:
I've noticed that recently on NF if a HD video doesn't give a 1080p option then just cancel and retry the download immediately. That's worked for me.

Back