1. RedFox is offering a Xmas discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until December 18, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Netflix not working

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by airbearmd, Nov 20, 2022.

1. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

Just downloaded and installed version 1.4.6.0 and now Netflix won't load

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

DeepSpace likes this.
  3. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

Just upgraded to 1.4.6.4 and still getting the Provider Setup Failed error. All the rest work perfectly

4. dtsig

dtsig Well-Known Member

not happening here .. so must be in your setup. Have you tried killing the tab and reloading it?

DeepSpace likes this.
  5. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

Just did that and same result. Netflix was working fine before the 1.4.6.0 upgrade. Below is the Debug string:

00:00:03.017 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] User login status (CURRENT_MEMBER): logged in

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] ClientVersion: 6.0037.903.911

00:00:03.791 - [Debug] [MSL:netflix] Located WV2 certificate

00:00:04.193 - [Debug] [License] updated: available 500, timeToNext -1

00:00:18.999 - [Error] [netflix] Request timed out: https://www.netflix.com/nq/msl_v1/c...n=101.0.4951.67&osname=Windows&osversion=10.0

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Its only happening to you and I see timeouts all over in your log, you need to fix your network.

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Try logging out and logging in again. Maybe that is an issue. Just guessing here.;)

8. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

I can't find any problem with the router or my network. I streamed a lot of content back to back from Netflix. Is it possible that it is locked out?

I can access Netflix from Roku with no problem, and my PC. I logged out of Netflix on the PC and that did nothing.

9. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Log out of all devices, Netflix only allows 3 devices at a time to be logged into.

10. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

I'll try that. Did not know that little nuance about Netflix.

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

There are thousands of people using Netflix AnyStream and you are the only person having issues, I am at a loss here, I wish I could help you but the issue you are having is absolutely on your end, Netflix has been banning accounts that share passwords, I don't want to know if you are one of them, but it's a reason they won't let you connect. Or maybe you recently installed a popup blocker or an A/V that needs to be adjusted, or maybe you use Pi-Hole or maybe your VPN is being blocked for Netflix. There are a million variables, but its on your end. I hope you can figure it out. Try uninstalling AS and reinstalling it, log out and log in again.

12. airbearmd

airbearmd Member

That might be the case, however; I just did the upgrade to 1.4.7.0 and it is all working now. Could have been a corrupted download on the last upgrade.

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Very happy it is resolved. thank you for your message.;)

DeepSpace likes this.