• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix movies & cinavia

manixx2020

would netflix movies contain the same audio watermark?
In reference to regulars BD's & dvds with cinavia.

Ill answer that in an hour or two just wondering if
The audio would be included in their play back versions of the movie.

Last edited:
Netflix is irrelevant, they're a rental company and they have no control over which titles have cinavia or not. It's up to the movie studio/distributor to decide that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

not intirely true,
I am talking about (netflix streaming) tittles like
Spectrual
And regular bd
The movies they allow us to watch & stream do they contain cinavia.
I am aware its the movie studio.

You said bd's and DVD's, you said nothing about streaming. The same answer applies. Streaming can have cinavia too, detection by the player itself though will be unlikely for the main reason that streaming is a secure connection. The signal would mainly be there for those using a camera or stream ripper too record it for alternate use

IMG_8961.JPG
I only used this soft ware to test the audio stream
I sent u a copy off the audio file, true email

I think I figured out how cine x or DVD ranger does it, I don't own a copy of their software to compare audio files quality.

No one is talking about dvds
Did u guys examin both audio files

I would prefer u prove me wrong on the quality of the audio file.

Last edited:
That crap? These aren't the dvdcrap forums.

I think I figured out how cine x or DVD ranger does it, I don't own a copy of their software to compare audio files quality.
I suspect they distribute differential audio files originating from streaming services like Amazon or Netflix.

That was my point originally.
That would also be a self inflicted business move?
& Jason borne isn't on either of those streaming platforms.

Last edited:
Borne,nerve,Everest,etc
Man this is so COOl

Attachments

• IMG_8977.JPG
    IMG_8977.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8979.JPG
    IMG_8979.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8975.JPG
    IMG_8975.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 21
Mechanic movie/ audio file
Cinavia.

Tested on all my cinavia devices.
Bluetooth audio streaming to speakers sounds awesome!!

Attachments

• IMG_8988.JPG
    IMG_8988.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8986.JPG
    IMG_8986.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8991.JPG
    IMG_8991.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Right, moving this. Starting to look like nothing more than a dvd Ranger promo. On top of the fact that a lot of the testing community has come to the conclusion that they're simply replacing audio tracks with those of cinavia free versions. It's all over myce and videohelp forums. I'm not going anywhere near that dvd Ranger stuff. Same thing with their 'cinex2hd' crap, downloading ''databases'' I'll pass.

1st u said they would include cinavia in streams/from the same disc, now your saying theirs Cinivia free streams.
Ok lol
I could careless for there crap as well.
But that's not my method.

That would mean only that company figured that there was cinavia free streams what since 2011/2012.
Ok again.

I do have a down converted version off Jason borne by clonebd (now that sounds horrible I mean horrible)
& I prefer quality over what ever CBD produces.
It's a great product & idea but the sound is key man.

Last edited:
They replace the streams. You can do that yourself. Now lets not chat about other programs, we discuss RedFox programs here. If you think the sound is terrible maybe you had a bad conversion. And Ch3vr0n is correct, this is starting to look like a thread about crapware. CloneBD is an excellent program that actually makes the disc Cinavia free. Try again.

Yes I did say they. Their streams are Cinavia free ones they add into the movie. It's not that hard, people have been doing that since Cinavia first appeared. It's very easy to find cinavia free ones. Movies come in multiple versions and releases and not every version has Cinavia, then there's the issue that there's a lot less titles with Cinavia here in the EU than in the USA. You take the EU soundtrack, replace the one from the US release with the EU one and you're done. Not that hard and it's not fixing anything either, that's avoiding the problem if you replace the entire audio track all together.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

On top of the fact that a lot of the testing community has come to the conclusion that they're simply replacing audio tracks with those of cinavia free versions.
Very true.
But credit where credit ist due: their SoundTouch 2 (offline) technology does a far better job in Cinavia removal than CloneBD.

Of course it does a better job, cause it doesn't remove Cinavia from the track, it just replaces the track completely.

Hasty reaction again ?
myce it ! ;)
Ingo Förster is a real bummer on the PR (and maybe human) level, but on the technical not always.

Last edited:
No to the hasty part and myce part

Nothing stubborn about it. Either you replace the entire track or you don't. And they're still replacing the track, how you do it is irrelevant.

Back