• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you don't see how much detail is lost in such scenes?

Tell me what I'm supposed to be looking at, you're just handwaving (draw a red box around the areas you say are worse). Like I said, to my eye High has better fidelity.

Edit: incidentally, I never understand people who obsess over how 1 frame looks in comparison to another: it's displayed for less than 42 milliseconds in the best case... Nonetheless, like I said, High looks like it preserves more energy at zoom

You do not know how the site works screenshotcomparison? Or you are sitting on your phone? open the link and hover the cursor... Where you can clearly see how the edges of the high version are broken

You do not know how the site works screenshotcomparison? Or you are sitting on your phone? open the link and hover the cursor... Where you can clearly see how the edges of the high version are broken

Yes, I do know, what I asked is that you expressly POINT OUT things you say are broken.

Is it possible to select main@L4 not high@L4 profile? At Netflix, the main@L4 profile is preferred, since the quality is higher

i too would like the ability to get the main profile one day, but i am not sure it will happen soon. from reading past threads, there seems to be an unmentioned reason why they won't offer it. i don't care to know why they won't and if they never offer it then i'm fine with it too. so currently we can only get the high profile since that is what is offered by netflix for chrome browser. it is simple as that.

regarding quality, i find that the main profile for NF is more often than not the better quality choice too, but i have seen the high profile better sometimes too. but generally speaking i find the main profile about 70-80% of time the better quality video. this is why it would be great to have a choice if possible.

Dude I sometimes think you're just a fat Troll, you need to stick the whole picture in circles? The lines and rays are so blurred that sometimes they almost disappear

Attachments

• 21ep09_high.png
    21ep09_high.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
Dude I sometimes think you're just a fat Troll, you need to stick the whole picture in circles? The lines and rays are so blurred that sometimes they almost disappear

That's not "loss of detail" that tone-mapping issues, it's like watching improperly tone-mapped UHD-HDR on SDR monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back