• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

Downloading a 1 hour ep of my favorite tv series

Taking a long time tough 15 minutes in and only 30 % downloaded. ( I have gigabit internet too!!)

Do you think this software MIGHT be eventually enhanced to work with CBS all access or Peacock or disney + ?

There's no telling. All 3 of them have been requested, it's up to the developers if they can and want too add even 1 of the requested providers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Also, is it possible Netflix or Amazon can eventually defeat RedFox software; and if so what would happen with lifetime licenses?

72% after 45 minutes? Are you sure this isnt being downloaded in realtime aka ep length?

Also with lifetime version, can multiple netflix files be simultaneously downloaded?

Last edited:
Unless you have a crystal ball, none of us can predict the future.

Also, is it possible Netflix or Amazon can eventually defeat RedFox software; and if so what would happen with lifetime licenses?

72% after 45 minutes? Are you sure this isnt being downloaded in realtime aka ep length?

Also with lifetime version, can multiple netflix files be simultaneously downloaded?

You can choose your download speed but you can may get a suspended account on the streaming serivce if you choose a higher download speed.

Also when I purchase ANYSTREAM will I be able to use it both at home and at my vacation home ( 2 diff pcs) but NOT at same time?

I've been using AS in unlimited speed since closed beta began. No negative effects whatsoever (yet). As to your license, yes. As long as only 1 has AnyStream everyone at a time you're fine.

Last edited:
I've been using AS in unlimited speed side closed beta began. No negative effects whatsoever (yet). As to your license, yes. As long as only 1 has AnyStream everyone at a time you're fine.

On netflix to?

I love anystream; I will be purchasing the 1 year license first then if it is still ok a lifetime license

My question again refers to the download speed

I am currently using the 1x realtime speed,

I know the other choices are 2x 4x and unlimited

I don't want to be banned by Netflix but would 2x be ok?

Also, nervous with Amazon as that would me my credentials that I buy stuff with, Netflix is ok

Just a little nervous with Amazon, somebody ease my fears !

Thanks !

AnyStream has nothing to do with your credentials (whether Netflix or Amazon, or whatever provider would be added in the future). Your credentials are managed by the built-in chromium based browser (just like they are managed by a normal browser, which you are using to access Amazon or Netflix).

Little off topic...I am about to buy a lifetime license for anystream; is there a discount code anyone can point me to so I might save a few dollars? In checkout there is an entry for discount code

Retired; trying to save a little

Thanks!

Little off topic...I am about to buy a lifetime license for anystream; is there a discount code anyone can point me to so I might save a few dollars?

Retired; trying to save a little

Thanks!

Not yet, but there will be soon normally. VISA is expected to be operational sometime next week. At that point (if it is) there will be a general discount.

I have been using ANYSTREAM now ( licensed lifetime version) It is absolutely awesome
I am using 4x speed as I am afraid unlimited download speed will have Netflix suspend my account

For the users here, what speed to you use with Netflix?

I have not yet entered my Amazon credentials as Amazon Prime Video is linked to my purchasing password and I have to get over my fear that a %5,000 purchase won't be made.

However a tech question on Amazon. Is the 280 downloads a week for Netflix only with another 280 for Amazon so 560 in total?

Also, it Amazon episodes have commercials are the commercials downloaded too?

Thanks !

Is the 280 downloads a week for Netflix only with another 280 for Amazon so 560 in total?

The download limit is the total across both Providers.

But the limit is 100 initial plus 280 reloads = 380 downloads / week.

Also, it Amazon episodes have commercials are the commercials downloaded too?

No commercials downloaded from Amazon.

At least not one has downloaded for me.

Just the movie - straight up, no chaser.

T

the way it was explained previously. when you purchase a license of anystream, you are 1st given a bucket of 100 tokens (each token is a credit for one download) and a total capacity of 100 tokens max. every 36 minutes there is a token generated. if your bucket is full then the token is discarded. if you happen to use some tokens then you have space in your bucket for more tokens and will be placed in your bucket up to 1 token every 36 min until it's back to full.

so it doesn't matter if you download down from either provider. you only have one bucket.

Back