• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix Login issues

jbinkley60

I saw this thread was closed but I am having the same issue, not being able to login with AnyStream into Netflix but can with a browser, Roku box and similar. I've been on vacation for a few weeks and just tried for the first time this morning. I was able to download because I had been logged in but I logged out to see if I could get around the 960x540 limitation on a coupe of files. When I tried to log back in I am getting the password is invalid. I've tried multiple times over the past few hours, tried changing my password on Netflix etc.

I can provide a log file, if that would help or am open to other suggestions.

Thanks,

Jeff

Always provide a logfile. Once you are logged in there is no reason to ever log out.

So just after posting this I tried again and must have held my mouth right because it worked this time. I've been trying off/on all morning and it finally just worked.

Jeff

So just after posting this I tried again and must have held my mouth right because it worked this time.

Jeff
Netflix is having issues, they are being very sure you are not sharing your password, once logged in, stay logged in. They have been denying log in and checking your password to see if its being used on a different IP. Once they are satisfied, they will let you log in.

Sorry to post in a closed thread. But I thought in order to download in higher resolutions, part of the process was to sign-out of Netflix, close the tab, close AS and then add Netflix back? Now I cannot log back in currently. Tried multiple times. I'll try again but wanted confirmation about the process to get higher resolutions in Netflix? Thanks again for making this great program.

Sorry to post in a closed thread. But I thought in order to download in higher resolutions, part of the process was to sign-out of Netflix, close the tab, close AS and then add Netflix back? Now I cannot log back in currently. Tried multiple times. I'll try again but wanted confirmation about the process to get higher resolutions in Netflix? Thanks again for making this great program.
This thread was not closed. Had it been closed you would not have been able to post. 😉 At the moment no matter what you do you will not get a higher resolution than 540p in Netflix. We are working on fixing it.

Ok, thanks so much! Thanks again for all of the incredible work from RedFox.

Netflix is having issues
No! Really? ;)

From what I have seen both Amazon and NetFlix are cracking down, HARD, on account sharing lately. And that behind the scenes tinkering is on occasion making it hard to use the services. Even through a browser or app other than AnyStream.

Just curious and wanted to check and see if this was still an issue on Netflix's end?

I'm able to log in through the browser, Roku Devices, my phone and everything. Just not through AnyStream. It'll instead tell me the password is incorrect even though I used the exact same password to log into the other devices. I have never signed out of Netflix on AS or anything like that. I tried doing the "Send one-time code" so I don't cause issues changing the password for everyone in the house and it just says "Experiencing technical problems".

Just curious and wanted to check and see if this was still an issue on Netflix's end?

I'm able to log in through the browser, Roku Devices, my phone and everything. Just not through AnyStream. It'll instead tell me the password is incorrect even though I used the exact same password to log into the other devices. I have never signed out of Netflix on AS or anything like that. I tried doing the "Send one-time code" so I don't cause issues changing the password for everyone in the house and it just says "Experiencing technical problems".
In my opinion, this a Netflix issue trying to spot people sharing passwords.

In my opinion, this a Netflix issue trying to spot people sharing passwords.
That seems odd when every login is in the exact same house just different devices. Even under the managing tab nothing odd. The only thing I could see it thinking its shared is I logged in at my School when we were watching something that day but that was on Monday and was able to log in today. I even tried signing in and out of the browser and devices and it was still fine just AS is giving me the problems. Not saying it's AS just weird in how its doing it. All I'm really wanting atm too is just subtitles so I can work on creating an assignment later this week and any I find online just have where different languages are spoken.

I saw this thread was closed but I am having the same issue, not being able to login with AnyStream into Netflix but can with a browser, Roku box and similar. I've been on vacation for a few weeks and just tried for the first time this morning. I was able to download because I had been logged in but I logged out to see if I could get around the 960x540 limitation on a coupe of files. When I tried to log back in I am getting the password is invalid. I've tried multiple times over the past few hours, tried changing my password on Netflix etc.

I can provide a log file, if that would help or am open to other suggestions.

Thanks,

Jeff
I am having the same issue this morning. I can login with a brower, but unable to login with AnyStream. Find my attached log file. Thanks, Ray

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.1.astlog
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
Uninstall AnyStream, reboot your computer and reinstall. If that doesn't work, try Logging into Netflix on your browser, changing your password, and logout of all devices.

Uninstall AnyStream, reboot your computer and reinstall. If that doesn't work, try Logging into Netflix on your browser, changing your password, and logout of all devices.
That seems extreme especially since you don't even know that will address the issue. I changed my Netflix password last week and logged out all devices at that time. I hate to have to do that again because it was a pain to log back in on my TVs.

That seems extreme especially since you don't even know that will address the issue. I changed my Netflix password last week and logged out all devices at that time. I hate to have to do that again because it was a pain to log back in on my TVs.
It's up to you. ;)

AS 1.8.2.0 changes/adapts to changes in the the NetFlix login procedure, so get it and install it.

It is a royal pain, I agree, but I think it's the only way to go right now. Netflix makes me change my password every 1-2 days now.

Back