• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

netflix error message AnyStream 1.0.6.0

shower08

Hello,
I have this message there when I try to download an ep and I have no audio choice, just languages but no audio codec

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 51
i hade the same issue, so added the system variable
QT_OPENGL
%localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream

Dont know if that was correct or not, and it dident work
but then i switched to english in the program and now it works

Hello,
I have this message there when I try to download an ep and I have no audio choice, just languages but no audio codec
It's the dump file that we need in case the application crashes. The error message from your screenshot shows the path to the dump file and it would be great if you could upload it here.

@Prospere it's good it's resolved I must put the application in English instead of French for it to work

@Prospere it's good it's resolved I must put the application in English instead of French for it to work
That's not a fix, that's a workaround and shouldn't be needed. Which is why you need to provide the logfile. So they can hopefully find the cause, fix it so it helps everyone that might experience that problem. The location and file name is mentioned in your first image. So please, provide that logfile

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

here is the file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201105020930.astdmp
    877.4 KB · Views: 0
If needed can allso provide dumpfiles

im definetly buying this program today! :dance:

I can confirm that putting the soft to "English", (instead of french in my case) fixed the crash when the downloads are starting.
The difference is that when I'm in "french", the audio quality selector is empty (no 640kbps DD+ 5.1 or aac are displayed). but setting english makes them present.
So I guess it's as simple as a translation issue ?

Back