• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Download issue

Idreams

Hello,

i have downloaded latest beta version 1.0.3.2
i am able to login to netflix and able to start the download. After few minutes, download freezes and wont continue.
when i download anything parallellely from amazon, it works
amazon download completes, but netflix is still stuck at same percentage
i did closed and reopened netflix but i am unable to complete the download from netflix

Hello,

i have downloaded latest beta version 1.0.3.2
i am able to login to netflix and able to start the download. After few minutes, download freezes and wont continue.
when i download anything parallellely from amazon, it works
amazon download completes, but netflix is still stuck at same percentage
i did closed and reopened netflix but i am unable to complete the download from netflix
Are you downloading from Netflix and Amazon at the same time.?

Hello,

i have upgraded the software to latest 1.0.4.0
now i am getting License Retrieval failed when downloading from netflix. but i am able to download from amazon

No. i am not downloading from amazon and netflix at same time

Testto unistall the app a full uninstall also remove the files you have in APPDATA/Local/RedFox

Hello,

with the latest version i am able to download from netflix.

Back