I'm getting a persistent error with each new release of Anystream where most of my Netflix download attempts will freeze before completion and then just never progress further. I have tried different computer setups. Fresh installs of the software, clearing my browser cache (suggestion found on an earlier thread). I've messed with the speed settings, and I've tried not downloading surround sound. I still seem to run into this problem. I've attached an astlog. I don't know if it's helpful information to note, but when I do hit abort AS does complete conversion up to the point it stopped downloading and that video plays fine in VLC with the right audio and subtitles selected. I would say 2 out of 5 download attempts are successful.