• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix does not download audios in 5.1 E-AC3 Only ACC 5.1

I agree with OP. Anystream should download highest audio quality as other tools have the same capability. 192kbps audio is good but not perfect.

I agree with OP. Anystream should download highest audio quality as other tools have the same capability. 192kbps audio is good but not perfect.
yer i prefer DDP5.1 Atmos, DDP2.0 And DDP5.1, NOT AAC

Then use those other tools, what other tools do and how they do it is irrelevant. They're not developed by redfox.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Fortunately, there is a Tampermonkey audio downloader, then you can muxx it later

Then use those other tools, what other tools do and how they do it is irrelevant. They're not developed by redfox.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Why should I use other tools if I pay to use this one? and why do you always have this attitude towards everybody in here? You need to chill.

Why should I use other tools if I pay to use this one? and why do you always have this attitude towards everybody in here? You need to chill.

I am chill. There is no attitude, what you (and others) seem to fail to understand is that AnyStream is limited to what the streaming providers say is available to the built-in browser. What is available to full fledged browsers like edge, firefox, chrome... is completely irrelevant. AnyStream doesn't use those, it uses a built-in browser based on chromium which is NOT the same thing. That's already explained here https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/net...-in-5-1-e-ac3-only-acc-5-1.79417/#post-524859 by lead-developer prospere, yet people continue to argue the difference.

I'm sure they are working on addressing this issue, if it actually is one. All i'm saying is that it's pointless and useless to compare AnyStream to other tools like FlixGrab. That thing for example is a screen recorder, which means it takes as long to download a title as it does to watch one. That's not how anystream works, the underlying technology and methods are completely different. Which also means it's as useless to compare AnyStream to it

Then I'd suggest making a dedicated topic, as the title of this topic is 'does not download 5.1' which is incorrect. This topic is about not downloading 5.1 at all, not about not downloading a specific audio type.

Except that the title and the original post expressly refer to E-AC3! Perhaps less attitude and more reading would be a way to go...

Hi, I don't know if it's my problem or if something else happens, the videos that I download from amazon are perfect with E-AC3 5.1@640 audio, on the other hand, those that I download from netflix I download them in the ACC 2.0@192 format kbps and I know that this format is not correct, the emissions that I download are in E-AC3 5.1@640kbps, I know because if I see it directly from my TV and my denon sound equipment, it is the audio quality that it emits Why don't you lower me with that audio quality? Any recommendation?

Check "File" > "Show log messages" to see what audio streams are actually available, sometime you might just not have those available at all...

I know we all have a laundry list of things we want anystream to do. Prospere is right when he asks for patience. It's a very new product and will definitely evolve over time. There's a bunch of high priority issues to fix and there's a lot of would be nice to have as well. There is going to be a balance between those items because there's only so much time in a day. So your patience in these matters is highly appreciated as is your feedback.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@libris please do not post links to technical discussions of how the drm works. I've removed your post. The developers have asked that this kind of information not be posted to the forum. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This request does appear completed with the release of 1050. Thanks for the update.

Back