• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Netflix) Cobra Kai: Season 4 | Unable to decrypt this stream.

I'm on the fence of getting the monkey too. They have their prog working for a week now.
I'm tempted, but not so that I can download "Cobra Kai: Season 4". It just never hurts to have a backup plan. I own the Monkey version of AnyDVD HD. I purchased it when SlySoft closed its doors. Haven't used it since the birth of RedFox though. ;)

As for Cobra Kai, I'm happy to wait for RedFox to sort things out. I won't lie though. I'm ready. Bring it on. Yes, I could just watch the streams, but it's more fun to author to Blu-ray and watch it that way. Having the video actually play at the native 23.976 fps is nice as well of course. Imagine that. :p

I'm on the fence of getting the monkey too - They have their prog working for a week now.
Do you have just the AZ tool, or the full blown suite ? The whole suite is rather expensive

No, I have not purchased Monkey. I downloaded it for the trial to see how it worked. I do have another program that is working for Netflix and is what I used to download Cobra Kai season 4.

Full confession. I finished authoring this to Blu-ray the other night. I was fine waiting on AnyStream (and it looks like that wait continues). I just decided to give the Sloth application a try. Downloaded all 10 episodes without issue. The audio and video were clean from start to finish and exactly what I'd expect had I downloaded the content using AnyStream instead. Not all the forced subtitles downloaded though. They downloaded for episodes 1, 3 and 5. It was a day or two later before I got around to downloading episodes 8-10. None of the forced subtitles downloaded for those. Checking their forums confirmed that others were experiencing the same issue, but with other TV series content and across multiple providers. Of course I didn't need the subtitles anyway as I had already downloaded them using AnyStream. I just needed the audio and video. And no, I didn't purchase a Sloth license. Yes, the trial version limits you to 3 downloads per provider, but that's what virtual machines are made for. :p

Last edited:
Back