• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix + Anystream + ExpressVPN

So you've never logged in on amazon and bought a physical product that wasn't available locally (imported?) or travelled to a different country and logged in on their app to view something. This is no different. Just an FYI your amazon account details work almost everywhere (i think japan is an exception). I have 1 single account and i use it to import from the US, germany, france... zero problems. And i've been using AS with a VPN since closed beta began last year in april. No problems whatsoever.
Not even once. Plus, they can kinda tell if youre in UK at 4pm and the US at 5pm. Geo restriction on Prime and Netflix are there precisely to prevent users from the US from viewing international content and vice versa. Usually due to a licensing restriction from the rightholders or an exclusivity contract with a certain broadcaster. Like I said, good luck with that.

Not even once. Plus, they can kinda tell if youre in UK at 4pm and the US at 5pm. Geo restriction on Prime and Netflix are there precisely to prevent users from the US from viewing international content and vice versa. Usually due to a licensing restriction from the rightholders or an exclusivity contract with a certain broadcaster. Like I said, good luck with that.

Well that's your choice and prerogative. I know why geolocks exist and they're explicitly prohibited here in the EU, yet many still apply them so vpns are the only option. Don't need good luck though, it's working perfectly and has since closed beta began in april last year. And no they can't tell. Just because I am in the us at 4pm doesn't mean by partner/husband/wife can't be at home at 5pm. Ppl do travel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well that's your choice and prerogative. I know why geolocks exist and they're explicitly prohibited here in the EU, yet many still apply them so vpns are the only option. Don't need good luck though, it's working perfectly and has since closed beta began in april last year. And no they can't tell. Just because I am in the us at 4pm doesn't mean by partner/husband/wife can't be at home at 5pm. Ppl do travel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
You can do whatever you want but it doesn't seem very prudent to be pushing all the buttons when you're bending the rules. If you use an IP address based in the United States through a VPN then your subject to the laws of the United States. And here in the United States circumventing a protection scheme is considered hacking. And while DVRs are legally permitted, you would have to have a legal right to obtain the content, which you wouldn't if you were bypassing geo restrictions.

Now if you were hiding your identity that would be another thing, but you're logging in and telling them who you are at the same time. I've been a security researcher and I now do video licensing - I'm very aware of the laws regarding this. It would be much wiser to fly as far under the radar as possible. But yeah you can do whatever you want, just know that rights holders are not very forgiving and you're not making it difficult to figure out.

I just started using Express VPN last month and noticed you can get the vpn message depending on the ip address you get from them and you location you connect to. I was given this from their support desk when I opened up a ticket and their suggestions worked for me. I changed to Washington DC.

"For now, if you wish to try accessing Amazon Prime USA, please open the ExpressVPN app then connect to USA - Washington DC or USA - New Jersey - 3 server location. Please make sure that you are on the "All" tab so you can find the USA - Washington DC or the USA - New Jersey - 3 server location. After that, try streaming Amazon Prime. "

I just started using Express VPN last month and noticed you can get the vpn message depending on the ip address you get from them and you location you connect to. I was given this from their support desk when I opened up a ticket and their suggestions worked for me. I changed to Washington DC.

"For now, if you wish to try accessing Amazon Prime USA, please open the ExpressVPN app then connect to USA - Washington DC or USA - New Jersey - 3 server location. Please make sure that you are on the "All" tab so you can find the USA - Washington DC or the USA - New Jersey - 3 server location. After that, try streaming Amazon Prime. "

Thats not the only factor. Your AS region needs to be set properly too. If for example it's set to "Other" (if you're in the EU) and you set your VPN to one of those in the US and access prime that way you WILL see that "you use a VPN" message. You need to set AS to the corresponding region aswell and then reload the page or restart AS.

Hello! Yesterday, the issue was fixed with a new upgrade version of ExpressVPN that came in and solved it. It was my good surprise of the day :)
I want to thank every each of you for having taken time and given me hints on this issue, b ecause I was completely lost.
Have a good and peaceful day :))

I think i will switch from Nord to Express, haven't had super nice results with nord for AS purposes

I think i will switch from Nord to Express, haven't had super nice results with nord for AS purposes
I agree I have had horrible results with Nord, they have a lot of these IPs blocked and are unusable.

Back