• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix and password sharing changes

My IP changes every time I reboot my router ... sometimes to a very different Network :eek:
What about that?

My IP changes every time I reboot my router ... sometimes to a very different Network :eek:
What about that?

Does not matter what your IP would be. If they see multiples coming in they will know/assume you are sharing I would imgaine.

What about that?
If you are using the same username and password and they see multiple IP addresses coming in, you are done with Netflix or they will charge you for every account outside of your IP.

• [*]The number of people who can watch Netflix at once is limited by your account plan.
    [*]You'll need the Premium plan to stream to a max of 4 screens at once.
    [*]Downloading and watching content offline on mobile devices isn't affected by the limit.

Does not matter what your IP would be. If they see multiples coming in they will know/assume you are sharing I would imgaine.
So it's only for concurrent usage? Then it shouldn't be a problem then...

If you are using the same username and password and they see multiple IP addresses coming in, you are done with Netflix or they will charge you for every account outside of your IP.

I hope not ... the major internet providers in Germany are based on the system that they give new IPs on client-reconnection.
Static IP is something, business customers pay extra for.

I hope not ... the major internet providers in Germany are based on the system that they give new IPs on client-reconnection.
I am sure Netflix is aware of that and will make the correct compensation for it.

Generally cell phone providers do the same thing as far as I have seen. It's a newer NAT type where they NAT upstream of you and many users will share the same NAT/PAT pool. But trust me, they still know who you are. Worst case scenario for them, they ding you on the concurrent session limit.

Back