• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nerve US DVD

Tipperton

When looking at the Nerve US DVD, I see 27 titles. The first title appears to be the movie because it is around 1 hour and 38 minutes long. All but 1 of the rest of the titles appear to be parts of the menu and previews because they are quite short, title 27 is 2 hours and 10 minutes long, can anyone tell me what this title is? And if AnyDVD 8.0.5.3 can read it? Version 8.0.5.0 won't.

Unless necessary, I prefer to not run beta software.

Also, just so you know, I am blind.

AnyDVD 8.0.5.3 showed title 27 to be just under 3 minutes long, So I'm no longer interested in the title and didn't bother to try reading it. So this is no longer an issue, that's why I posted it in General Chat.

which is it. Title 27, 3 minutes long. Or as in OP 27 titles? Just because you are no longer interested in it, doesn't mean other users arent. It is also not an excuse to knowingly post in the wrong section. Please post DVD protection issues like that one, in the correct section. Whether you're still interested in the title or not. If you're not, it serves no purpose to create a topic about it. However, how do you expect anydvd to handle protection issues like that one, if you don't post logfiles? DVD protection issues (like that one), are handled by new anydvd versions. No Logfile = no new beta = no fix.

Back