• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nerve playlist

DSH0001

Nerve playlist

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_D_NERVE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_D_NERVE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
I think you'll find that Pete has already fixed it in AnyDVD HD for this particular version of this movie 5 days ago, so all they have to do is run the original disc through AnyDVD HD again and it will give them a fixed version

887 is the right playlist for that movie
I'm trying not to -ever -post actual playlist numbers in this forum - mainly because it confuses the hell out of people, who happen to have a different version of the disc and the playlist is not correct for them (but they trust in the written word).
Always check the AnyDVD status window. If nothing is there, post a log file.

Screenpass protected (US Redbox)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_NERVE.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Logfile for the Canadian Disc...

The correct playlist for this Disc is 1076
The clip sequence is as follow
515, 509, 518, 508, 507, 503, 510, 511, 506, 501 (see attached mediainfo text file)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_NERVE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • Nerve-mediainfo.txt
    77.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
US Region A Bluray + DVD + digital HD Version. Seems to have screen pass. Get a black screen when played with PowerDvd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.1_Info_K_NERVE.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi, sorry, may be it is an stupid question, but what do I do with ziplog file for working with the movie?. Thanks in advance I am new on this.

Nothing as a normal user. They are used for diagnostic purposes only and to add playlist info to the opd. For a normal user like you, they're useless. If you have a screenpass playlist protection issue, you need to provide your own logfile so the developers can add support.

US Region A Bluray + DVD + digital HD Version. Seems to have screen pass. Get a black screen when played with PowerDvd
...btw, in case it hasn't reached you, yet - the latest version of AnyDVD should fix this disc, please let us know, if not.

Back