Nero users with HD/BR plug-in

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Rusty257, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Rusty257

Rusty257 Well-Known Member

Can one of you try something for me? I would like to make sure it works before i purchase it. In the past all my HD movies have been encoded with VC-1, my last purchase was encoded in AVC mp4. After ripping i could play the movie in showtime but had no audio and i got a message saying need to purchase HD plug-in for DD+ codec. ok since i can play it it knows what video codec to use so i tried dumping the evo file into Vision, that worked too!!!
    Sooo, i would like for someone with the HD plug-in to try importing a AVC mp4 encoded EVO file into Nero Vision then use the export/save feature and recode the file to nero digital avc cinema format (720p). i did a sample test and it worked great but had no audio for the same reason. Thanks yall.

2. Rusty257

Anyone? Bueller?

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

How about instead of rushing to give some one time to see this thread and then try if they do have that? Give at least 48 to 72 hours as not everyone here has BD or HD dvd's.

4. lostinlodos

lostinlodos Well-Known Member

Audio works fine for me.

5. Rusty257

so no issues? you have the nero plugin and it works like i mentioned? sweet!

6. lostinlodos

Nero HD plug-in works fine

It works great. I've never had an audio or video problem after purchasing it. And remember that the plugin purchases lasts for life! :clap:
    Even if the primary software purchase doesn't. :mad:

7. Rusty257

did you try recoding it though. i know i will be able to hear the audio if i were to just watch it but am curious if its still there after you recode it? i would assume so but would like to be sure. i like to do my research on everything before i make any purchase.

8. lostinlodos

I ripped an HD WMV file to raw output using wmve-gui. I then used AVIMux to wrap the raw image (WMH2) and sound files (DDWHD) in avi. Dropped it into Nero Vision and burned both HD-DVD and BluRay discs, using both DD+ and DD-THD (chosen via ini reference to a registry modifier (regedit) . Both played fine in ShowTime and standalone players (PS3 and 360).
    I then ripped all four to Nero Digital in Recode to both Nero Digital and Nero Digital AVC using the High Definition TV choice. All played in ShowTime.
    That's about as close as I can go as is. If you want to PM me a link to a specific test file you had troubles with I'd be happy to run that file through for you using your exact standards.

9. Rusty257

thats a little different i was looking for the ripped evo files from a hd dvd, not wmvhd.

10. lostinlodos

So you want to rip an HD-DVD (such as using AnyDVDHD?) and then convert the raw ripped files to MP4HD using Nero!?

11. Rusty257

FYI it does NOT work. I purchased the plug-in but same as before. Video is there and looks wonderful but no sound. thought i had something there but boh well.