• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero Recode w/ Trial Version of AnyDVD

Lowerfilter Scan results:
Filter: AnyDVD
Filter: ElbyDelay

Upperfilter Scan results:
No UpperFilters found.

Your filters look fine.

I also found Recode and no difference in burn results.

Click the default button in Anydvd 6.1.6.5; preserve menus in Recode; and use Taiyo Yuden Premium DVD+R (booktyped to "dvd-rom").

Last edited:
All I have to say to is dont use Nero Recode, it was the root of all my problems. I repeat do not use recode. Buy DVD Cloner 4 it is a great all in one program. I do like clone dvd and anydvd as well but dvd cloner 4 is like both programs in one.

All I have to say to is dont use Nero Recode, it was the root of all my problems. I repeat do not use recode. Buy DVD Cloner 4 it is a great all in one program. I do like clone dvd and anydvd as well but dvd cloner 4 is like both programs in one.

dvd cloner can't handle all the protections of anydvd nor is as flexible as anydvd, and dvd cloner forces you to rip first if you want to use other programs.

I find it odd that Recode was causing you so many problems. Many people have never had issues with it.

Your thinking of the wrong cloner look up DVD cloner 4 it has great reviews.

Your thinking of the wrong cloner look up DVD cloner 4 it has great reviews.

No. I am thinking of dvd cloner 4, and frankly, it's junk. The reviews you are reading are likely paid advertising (especially if it's that dvd-copy-software-review-toptenreviews nonsense, which lures and fools many unsuspecting people).

This pretty much sums it up: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=219683

Dvd Cloner stole Shrink's code (which is freeware) and is reselling it to you:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1732239&postcount=10

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1740835&postcount=13

Last edited:
I still think its a great program. Cheaper and does the job of anydvd and clonedvd. Also I noticed better picture quality and faster burning.

I still think its a great program. Cheaper and does the job of anydvd and clonedvd. Also I noticed better picture quality and faster burning.

No. It doesn't come close to doing the job of Anydvd. You're forced to rip first using that other program.

1. DVD cloner won't help you when you want to play original discs on your system from other regions
2. DVD Cloner doesn't offer subtitle transparency on the fly when you want to watch dvd movies
3. DVD Cloner does not decrypt on the fly, allowing you to use almost any other program you want--faster for almost all releases (with the exception of some of the newer Sony/Lionsgate releases; and for that Anydvd ripper since 6.1.4.2 now provides full disc backups with Shrink)
4. DVD Cloner almost constantly lags behind Anydvd in handling newer protections as well

DVD Cloner also doesn't do the following:

from http://www.slysoft.com/anydvd.html
# Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
# Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
# Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
# Allows speed control of your DVD drives
# Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc"

As for better transcoder quality than Clonedvd, yes, but dvd cloner completely stole code from DVD Shrink, which is a freeware program. Pretty laughable . . . If I wanted Shrink's transcoder quality, I would just use Shrink for free.

Last edited:
I dont need any of that so I guess I made a good decision staying cheap and efficient.

I dont need any of that so I guess I made a good decision staying cheap and efficient.

You need your program to handle the latest protections at the very least, which is one area (amongst others where Cloner lags).

Frankly, there are freeware programs that do a better job. Paying for dvdcloner is never a good decision. Shrink is free and was stolen by Cloner, repackaged and sold to you. And as for decrypting, there are two freeware decrypters that also do better jobs (but one of them was shut down).

Last edited:
Yeah, great reviews from websites who are affiliated or payed.

Yes, dvd-copy-software-review-toptenreviews is absolute nonsense . . . :agree:

Stealing dvdshrink code and repackaging it is pretty pathetic.

have you ever used the new version? Or are these just rumors? Also the doors movie didnt work with anydvd and did work with dvd cloner hmmm lagging behind

have you ever used the new version? Or are these just rumors? Also the doors movie didnt work with anydvd and did work with dvd cloner hmmm lagging behind

These aren't rumours. They're facts. And Anydvd works perfectly fine with The Doors: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1512959&postcount=5 (that was posted almost a year ago).

Someone I know bought DVD Cloner IV, not knowing any better, and he's still complaining about being duped into buying dvd cloner IV, when he could have used Shrink and a freeware decrypter instead with similar, if not better results.

Last edited:
I dont believe your malarky your just supporting your product too. Also the doors movie didnt work with anydvd.

I dont believe your malarky your just supporting your product too. Also the doors movie didnt work with anydvd.

:rolleyes:

It's not my product. I don't work for Slysoft. And Anydvd works perfectly fine with The Doors. Anything else is just cockpit error.

You go ahead and believe whatever you want. Goodbye

rickyanny, if you don't believe anybody just do a search for your 'great' program on reputable DVD forums. You will see what a scam it is.

Back